6 results found
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 results for author "William W. Locke" .
- Restricted accessThe late Quaternary geomorphic and paleoclimatic history of the Cape Dyer area, easternmost Baffin Island, N.W.T.By William W. LockeArticle | Published in 1987 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 24 (6)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e87-114...] 1987-076716 P 0008-4077 E 1480-3313 CJESAP Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences = Revue Canadienne des Sciences de la Terre 24 6 O The late Quaternary geomorphic and paleoclimatic history of the Cape Dyer area, easternmost Baffin Island, N.W.T. Locke, William W. Univ. Colo., Dep. Geol. Sci. Boulder, CO ~~~
- Restricted accessOrigin and deformation of Holocene shoreline terraces, Yellowstone Lake, WyomingBy Grant A. Meyer and William W. LockeArticle | Published in 1986 in Geology 14 (8)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1986)14<699:OADOHS>2.0.CO;2Grant A. MeyerWilliam W. Locke
- Restricted accessQuaternary stratigraphic usage in North America: A brief surveyBy Alan R. Nelson and William W. Locke IIIArticle | Published in 1981 in Geology 9 (3)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1981)9<134:QSUINA>2.0.CO;2Alan R. NelsonWilliam W. Locke
- Restricted accessComments and Reply on "Method of Multiple Working Hypotheses: A chimera"By L. Bruce Railsback, William W. Locke and J. G. JohnsonArticle | Published in 1990 in Geology 18 (9)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1990)018<0917:CAROMO>2.3.CO;2L. Bruce RailsbackWilliam W. LockeJ. G. Johnson
- Restricted accessMorphology of a postglacial fault scarp across the Yellowstone (Wyoming) caldera margin and its implicationsBy William W. Locke, Grant A. Meyer and John C. PingsArticle | Published in 1992 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 82 (1)Publisher: Seismological Society of America....L.) (G.A.M.) CONVERSE ENVIRONMENTAL WEST PASADENA, CALIFORNIA 91007 (J.C.P.) Manuscript received 25 February 1991 Copyright © 1992, by the Seismological Society of America Morphology of a postglacial fault scarp across the Yellowstone (Wyoming) caldera margin and its implications William W. Locke , Grant ~~~William W. LockeGrant A. MeyerJohn C. Pings
- Restricted accessA study in contrasts: Archean and Quaternary geology of the Beartooth Highway, Montana and WyomingBy Paul A. Mueller, William W. Locke and Joseph L. WoodenChapter | Published in 1987 in Rocky Mountain Section of the Geological Society of AmericaISBN (electronic): 978-0-8137-5408-6Paul A. MuellerWilliam W. LockeJoseph L. Wooden