6 results found
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 results for author "Robert C. Bucknam" .
- Restricted accessRupture models for the A.D. 900–930 Seattle fault earthquake from uplifted shorelinesBy Uri S. ten Brink, Jianli Song and Robert C. BucknamArticle | Published in 2006 in Geology 34 (7)DOI: 10.1130/G22173.1Uri S. ten BrinkJianli SongRobert C. Bucknam
- Restricted accessGeomorphic evidence of late Holocene vertical stability in the Aleutian Islands, AlaskaBy Robert H. Morris and Robert C. BucknamArticle | Published in 1972 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 62 (6)...Copyright © 1973, by the Seismological Society of America Geomorphic evidence of late Holocene vertical stability in the Aleutian Islands, Alaska * Robert H. Morris and Robert C. Bucknam U.S. Geological Survey Denver Federal Center Denver ~~~Robert H. MorrisRobert C. Bucknam
- Restricted accessFault scarps related to the 1739 earthquake and seismicity of the Yinchuan graben, Ningxia Huizu Zizhiqu, ChinaBy Buchun Zhang, Yuhua Liao, Shunmin Guo, Robert E. Wallace, Robert C. Bucknam and Thomas C. HanksArticle | Published in 1986 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 76 (5)..., Robert C. Bucknam and Thomas C. Hanks Geological Institute State Seismological Bureau Beijing , China Ningxia Seismological Bureau Yinchuan Ningxia Huizu Zizhiqu , China U.S. Geological Survey 345 Middlefield Road Menlo Park ~~~Buchun ZhangYuhua LiaoShunmin GuoRobert E. WallaceRobert C. BucknamThomas C. Hanks
- Restricted accessHolocene fault scarps near Tacoma, Washington, USABy Brian L. Sherrod, Thomas M. Brocher, Craig S. Weaver, Robert C. Bucknam, Richard J. Blakely, Harvey M. Kelsey, Alan R. Nelson and Ralph HaugerudArticle | Published in 2004 in Geology 32 (1)DOI: 10.1130/G19914.1Brian L. SherrodThomas M. BrocherCraig S. WeaverRobert C. BucknamRichard J. BlakelyHarvey M. KelseyAlan R. NelsonRalph Haugerud
- Restricted accessLate Holocene earthquakes on the Toe Jam Hill fault, Seattle fault zone, Bainbridge Island, WashingtonBy Alan R. Nelson, Samuel Y. Johnson, Harvey M. Kelsey, Ray E. Wells, Brian L. Sherrod, Silvio K. Pezzopane, Lee-Ann Bradley, Rich D. Koehler III and Robert C. BucknamArticle | Published in 2003 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 115 (11)DOI: 10.1130/B25262.1...† 5 , Lee-Ann Bradley † 6 , Rich D. Koehler III † 7 and Robert C. Bucknam † 8 1Geologic Hazards Team, U.S. Geological Survey, MS 966, P.O. Box 25046, Denver, Colorado 80225, USA 2Department of Geology, Humboldt State University, Arcata ~~~Alan R. NelsonSamuel Y. JohnsonHarvey M. KelseyRay E. WellsBrian L. SherrodSilvio K. PezzopaneLee-Ann BradleyRich D. KoehlerRobert C. Bucknam
- Restricted accessSurface faulting accompanying the Borah Peak earthquake and segmentation of the lost river fault, central IdahoBy Anthony J. Crone, Michael N. Machette, Manuel G. Bonilla, James J. Lienkaemper, Kenneth L. Pierce, William E. Scott and Robert C. BucknamArticle | Published in 1987 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 77 (3)..., James J. Lienkaemper , Kenneth L. Pierce , William E. Scott and Robert C. Bucknam U.S. Geological Survey P.O. Box 25046 Denver Federal Center Denver, Colorado 80225 U.S. Geological Survey 345 Middlefield Road ~~~Anthony J. CroneMichael N. MachetteManuel G. BonillaJames J. LienkaemperKenneth L. PierceWilliam E. ScottRobert C. Bucknam