7 results found
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 results for author "Richard M. Tosdal" .
- Restricted accessStratigraphic relations and U-Pb geochronology of the Upper Cretaceous upper McCoy Mountains Formation, southwestern ArizonaBy RICHARD M. TOSDAL and PAUL STONEArticle | Published in 1994 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 106 (4)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1994)106<0476:SRAUPG>2.3.CO;2...Stratigraphic relations and U-Pb geochronology of the Upper Cretaceous upper McCoy Mountains Formation, southwestern Arizona RICHARD M. TOSDAL 1 and PAUL STONE 2 1U. S. Geological Survey, 345 Middlefield Road, Menlo Park, California 94025 2U ~~~RICHARD M. TOSDALPAUL STONE
- Restricted accessCenozoic polyphase landscape and tectonic evolution of the Cordillera Occidental, southernmost PeruBy RICHARD M. TOSDAL, ALAN H. CLARK and EDWARD FARRARArticle | Published in 1984 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 95 (11)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1984)95<1318:CPLATE>2.0.CO;2...Cenozoic polyphase landscape and tectonic evolution of the Cordillera Occidental, southernmost Peru RICHARD M. TOSDAL * 1 , ALAN H. CLARK 1 and EDWARD FARRAR 1 1Department of Geological Sciences, Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario, Canada K7L ~~~RICHARD M. TOSDALALAN H. CLARKEDWARD FARRAR
- Restricted accessCretaceous reduced granitoids in the Goodpaster Mining District, east central AlaskaBy Katherine M. Dilworth, James. K. Mortensen, Shane Ebert, Richard M. Tosdal, Moira T. Smith and Paul RobertsArticle | Published in 2007 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 44 (9)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e07-014...Cretaceous reduced granitoids in the Goodpaster Mining District, east central Alaska 1 Katherine M. Dilworth a , James. K. Mortensen a , Shane Ebert a , Richard M. Tosdal a ⇑ , Moira T. Smith b and Paul Roberts b ~~~Katherine M. DilworthMineral Deposit Research Unit, The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z4, Canada.James. K. MortensenMineral Deposit Research Unit, The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z4, Canada.Shane EbertMineral Deposit Research Unit, The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z4, Canada.Richard M. TosdalMineral Deposit Research Unit, The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z4, Canada.Moira T. SmithTeck Cominco Limited, 600-200 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC V6C 3L9, Canada.Paul RobertsTeck Cominco Limited, 600-200 Burrard Street, Vancouver, BC V6C 3L9, Canada.
- Restricted accessU-Pb ages of granitoid clasts in upper Mesozoic arc-derived strata of the Vizcaino Peninsula, Baja California, MexicoBy David L. Kimbrough, James J. Mickey and Richard M. TosdalArticle | Published in 1987 in Geology 15 (1)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1987)15<26:UAOGCI>2.0.CO;2David L. KimbroughJames J. MickeyRichard M. Tosdal
- Restricted accessDevonian and Carboniferous arcs of the Oyu Tolgoi porphyry Cu-Au district, South Gobi region, MongoliaBy Alan J. Wainwright, Richard M. Tosdal, Charles N. Forster, Douglas J. Kirwin, Peter D. Lewis and Joseph L. WoodenArticle | Published in 2011 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 123 (1-2)DOI: 10.1130/B30137.1...Devonian and Carboniferous arcs of the Oyu Tolgoi porphyry Cu-Au district, South Gobi region, Mongolia Alan J. Wainwright 1 , Richard M. Tosdal 1 , † , Charles N. Forster 2 , Douglas J. Kirwin 3 , Peter D. Lewis 4 , § and Joseph L ~~~Alan J. WainwrightRichard M. TosdalCharles N. ForsterDouglas J. KirwinPeter D. LewisJoseph L. Wooden
- Restricted accessWidespread effects of middle Mississippian deformation in the Great Basin of western North AmericaBy James H. Trexler Jr., Patricia H. Cashman, James C. Cole, Walter S. Snyder, Richard M. Tosdal and Vladimir I. DavydovArticle | Published in 2003 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 115 (10)DOI: 10.1130/B25176.1...States: Extensions of an earlier synthesis: American Journal of Science , 275 -A. 363 -396. ↵ Crosbie, R.A., 1997 , Sequence architecture of Mississippian strata in the White Pine Mountains, White Pine County, Nevada [M.S. thesis]: Reno, University of Nevada, 257 p. ↵ Dickinson, W.R., 2000 , Geodynamic ~~~James H. TrexlerPatricia H. CashmanJames C. ColeWalter S. SnyderRichard M. TosdalVladimir I. Davydov
- Restricted accessLatest Cretaceous and early Tertiary orogenesis in south-central Arizona: Thrust faulting, regional metamorphism, and granitic plutonismBy GORDON B. HAXEL, RICHARD M. TOSDAL, DANIEL J. MAY and JAMES E. WRIGHTArticle | Published in 1984 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 95 (6)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1984)95<631:LCAETO>2.0.CO;2...overthrusting of crystalline rocks, resulting in crustal thickening; and crustal thickening and conductive and magmatic heat flux from the mantle together set up a thermal regime within which regional metamorphism and the generation and emplacement of the anatectic granites took place.--Modified journal ~~~GORDON B. HAXELRICHARD M. TOSDALDANIEL J. MAYJAMES E. WRIGHT