5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 results for author "Peter D. Lewis" .
- Restricted accessExhumation and Preservation of Porphyry Cu-Au Deposits at Oyu Tolgoi, South Gobi Region, MongoliaBy Alan J. Wainwright, Richard M. Tosdal, Peter D. Lewis and Richard M. FriedmanArticle | Published in 2017 in Economic Geology 112 (3)Publisher: Society of Economic GeologistsDOI: 10.2113/econgeo.112.3.591....F., 2002, A new terrane subdivision for Mongolia: Implications for the Phanerozoic crustal growth of Central Asia: Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, v. 21, p. 87–110. Blight, J.H.S., Petterson, M.G., Crowley, Q.G., and Cunningham, D., 2010, The Oyut Ulaan volcanic group: Stratigraphy, magmatic evolution ~~~Alan J. WainwrightMineral Deposit Research Unit, Department of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences, University of British Columbia, #2020–2207 Main Mall, Vancouver, British Columbia V6T 1Z4, CanadaRichard M. TosdalMineral Deposit Research Unit, Department of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences, University of British Columbia, #2020–2207 Main Mall, Vancouver, British Columbia V6T 1Z4, CanadaPeter D. LewisLewis Geoscience Services Inc., 13445 Woodcrest Drive, Surrey, British Columbia V4P 1W3, CanadaRichard M. FriedmanPacific Centre for Isotopic and Geochemical Research, Department of Earth, Ocean and Atmospheric Sciences, University of British Columbia, EOS Main Building, 6339 Stores Road, Vancouver, British Columbia V6T 1Z4, Canada
- Restricted accessDetrital zircon analysis of Mesoproterozoic and Neoproterozoic metasedimentary rocks of north-central Idaho: implications for development of the Belt–Purcell basinBy Reed S. Lewis, Jeffrey D. Vervoort, Russell F. Burmester and Peter J. OswaldArticle | Published in 2010 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 47 (11)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/E10-049...Detrital zircon analysis of Mesoproterozoic and Neoproterozoic metasedimentary rocks of north-central Idaho: implications for development of the Belt–Purcell basin Reed S. Lewis a , Jeffrey D. Vervoort b , Russell F. Burmester c and Peter J. Oswald ~~~Idaho Geological Survey, University of Idaho, Moscow, Idaho 83844-3014, USA.School of Earth and Environmental Sciences, Washington State University, Pullman, Washington 99164-2812, USA.Geology Department, Western Washington University, Bellingham, Washington 98225-9080, USA.Department of Geological Sciences, University of Idaho, Moscow, Idaho 83844-3022, USA.
- Restricted accessGENUS-LEVEL TAPHONOMIC VARIATION WITHIN CLADID CRINOIDS FROM THE UPPER PENNSYLVANIAN BARNSDALL FORMATION, NORTHEASTERN OKLAHOMABy JAMES R. THOMKA, RONALD D. LEWIS, DANIEL MOSHER, ROGER K. PABIAN and PETER F. HOLTERHOFFArticle | Published in 2011 in PALAIOS 26 (6)Publisher: SEPM Society for Sedimentary GeologyDOI: 10.2110/palo.2011.p11-001r...and younger deposits, in order to avoid taphonomic assumptions that may be overly broad. P.F. HOLTERHOFF THOMKA, J ROGER K PABIAN J.R. THOMKA MOSHER DANIEL PABIAN, R R.K. PABIAN PABIAN, RK LEWIS RONALD D. PETER F HOLTERHOFF RONALD D, LEWIS PABIAN, ROGER K JAMES THOMKA HOLTERHOFF MOSHER, D HOLTERHOFF ~~~JAMES R. THOMKARONALD D. LEWISDANIEL MOSHERROGER K. PABIANPETER F. HOLTERHOFF
- Restricted accessDevonian and Carboniferous arcs of the Oyu Tolgoi porphyry Cu-Au district, South Gobi region, MongoliaBy Alan J. Wainwright, Richard M. Tosdal, Charles N. Forster, Douglas J. Kirwin, Peter D. Lewis and Joseph L. WoodenArticle | Published in 2011 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 123 (1-2)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/B30137.1...Devonian and Carboniferous arcs of the Oyu Tolgoi porphyry Cu-Au district, South Gobi region, Mongolia Alan J. Wainwright 1 , Richard M. Tosdal 1 , † , Charles N. Forster 2 , Douglas J. Kirwin 3 , Peter D. Lewis 4 , § and Joseph L ~~~Alan J. WainwrightRichard M. TosdalCharles N. ForsterDouglas J. KirwinPeter D. LewisJoseph L. Wooden
- Restricted accessMonitoring engineered remediation with borehole radarBy John W. Lane Jr., Frederick D. Day-Lewis and Peter K. JoestenArticle | Published in 2007 in The Leading Edge 26 (8)Publisher: Society of Exploration GeophysicistsDOI: 10.1190/1.2769561John W. LaneFrederick D. Day-LewisPeter K. Joesten