6 results found
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 results for author "Peir K. Pufahl" .
- Restricted accessAn authigenic origin for Precambrian greenalite: Implications for iron formation and the chemistry of ancient seawaterBy Nicholas J. Tosca, Stephen Guggenheim and Peir K. PufahlArticle | Published in 2016 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 128 (3-4)DOI: 10.1130/B31339.1...An authigenic origin for Precambrian greenalite: Implications for iron formation and the chemistry of ancient seawater Nicholas J. Tosca 1 , † , Stephen Guggenheim 2 and Peir K. Pufahl 3 1 Department of Earth Sciences, University of Oxford ~~~Nicholas J. ToscaDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3AN, UKStephen GuggenheimDepartment of Earth and Environmental Sciences, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, Illinois 60607, USAPeir K. PufahlDepartment of Earth and Environmental Science, Acadia University, Wolfville, NS B4P 2R6, Canada
- Restricted accessRiverine mixing and fluvial iron formation: A new type of Precambrian biochemical sedimentBy Peir K. Pufahl, Franco Pirajno and Eric. E. HiattArticle | Published in 2013 in Geology 41 (12)DOI: 10.1130/G34812.1Peir K. PufahlDepartment of Earth and Environmental Science, Acadia University, Wolfville, Nova Scotia B4P 2R6, CanadaFranco PirajnoMineral Systems Studies, Geological Survey of Western Australia, East Perth, Western Australia 6004, AustraliaEric. E. HiattDepartment of Geology, University of Wisconsin–Oshkosh, Oshkosh, Wisconsin 54901, USA
- Restricted accessCoated phosphate grains: Proxy for physical, chemical, and ecological changes in seawaterBy Peir K. Pufahl and Kurt A. GrimmArticle | Published in 2003 in Geology 31 (9)DOI: 10.1130/G19658.1Peir K. PufahlKurt A. Grimm
- Restricted accessDoes the Paleoproterozoic Animikie Basin record the sulfidic ocean transition?By Peir K. Pufahl, Eric E. Hiatt and T. Kurtis KyserArticle | Published in 2010 in Geology 38 (7)DOI: 10.1130/G30747.1Peir K. PufahlEric E. HiattT. Kurtis Kyser
- Open AccessDoes the Paleoproterozoic Animikie Basin record the sulfidic ocean transition? REPLYBy Peir K. Pufahl, Eric E. Hiatt and T. Kurtis KyserArticle | Published in 2011 in Geology 39 (5)DOI: 10.1130/G32187Y.1Peir K. PufahlEric E. HiattT. Kurtis Kyser
- Restricted accessPhysical and chemical evidence of the 1850 Ma Sudbury impact event in the Baraga Group, MichiganBy Peir K. Pufahl, Eric E. Hiatt, Clifford R. Stanley, Jared R. Morrow, Gabriel J. Nelson and Cole T. EdwardsArticle | Published in 2007 in Geology 35 (9)DOI: 10.1130/G23751A.1Peir K. PufahlEric E. HiattClifford R. StanleyJared R. MorrowGabriel J. NelsonCole T. Edwards