6 results found
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 results for author "P.F. Dennis" .
- Restricted accessStable isotope evidence for the hydrogeological characteristics of clay-rich till in northern East AngliaBy K.M. Hiscock, M.A. George and P.F. DennisArticle | Published in 2011 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 44 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/10-006K.M. HiscockM.A. GeorgeP.F. Dennis
- Restricted accessIsotope and reactive transport modelling of denitrification in the Lincolnshire Limestone aquifer, eastern EnglandBy K.M. Hiscock, T. Iqbal, N.A. Feast and P.F. DennisArticle | Published in 2011 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 44 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/08-110K.M. HiscockT. IqbalN.A. FeastP.F. Dennis
- Restricted accessGeochemical constraints on the origin of enigmatic cemented chalks, Norfolk, UKBy G. WOOLHOUSE, J. E. ANDREWS, A. MARCA-BELL and P. F. DENNISArticle | Published in 2009 in Geological Magazine 146 (2)Publisher: Cambridge University PressDOI: 10.1017/S0016756808005487G. WOOLHOUSEJ. E. ANDREWSA. MARCA-BELLP. F. DENNIS
- Restricted accessConcentration of carbon dioxide in the Late Cretaceous atmosphereBy J. E. ANDREWS, S. K. TANDON and P. F. DENNISArticle | Published in 1995 in Journal of the Geological Society 152 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.152.1.0001.... Science 249 : 1382 – 1386 . Berner R. A. ( 1991 ) A model for atmospheric CO2 over Phanerozoic time . American Journal of Science 291 : 339 – 376 . Bhandari N. , Gupta M. , Pandey J. , Shukla P. N. ( 1994 ) Chemical profiles in the K/T boundary section of Meghalaya, India: cometary, asteroidal or volcanic ~~~J. E. ANDREWSS. K. TANDONP. F. DENNIS
- Restricted accessAge determination of the Lower Watrous red-beds of the Williston Basin, Saskatchewan, CanadaBy Gemma S. Butcher, Alan C. Kendall, Adrian J. Boyce, Ian L. Millar, Julian E. Andrews, Paul F. Dennis and Steve GrasbyArticle | Published in 2012 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 60 (4)Publisher: Canadian Society of Petroleum GeologistsDOI: 10.2113/gscpgbull.60.4.227..., M.T. 2003 . Magnetic evidence for the nature and timing of fluid migration in the Watrous Formation, Williston Basin, Canada: A preliminary study . Journal of Geochemical Exploration , v. 78–79 , p. 349 – 354 . ↵ Claypool , G.E. , Holser , W.T. , Kaplan , I.R. , Sakai , H and Zak , I . 1980 ~~~Gemma S. ButcherSchool of Environmental Sciences, University of East Anglia, Norwich, Norfolk NR4 7TJ, United Kingdom, email@example.com (Butcher née Bates)Alan C. KendallAdrian J. BoyceIan L. MillarJulian E. AndrewsPaul F. DennisSteve Grasby
- Restricted accessOrigin, abundance and storage of organic carbon and sulphur in the Holocene Humber Estuary: emphasizing human impact on storage changesBy J. E. Andrews, G. Samways, P. F. Dennis and B. A. MaherChapter | Published in 2000 in Holocene Land–Ocean Interaction and Environmental Change around the North SeaISBN (electronic): 978-1-86239-414-8J. E. AndrewsG. SamwaysP. F. DennisB. A. Maher