271 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 271 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
271 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 271 results for author "M. R. Smith" .
- Restricted accessA multiple transmitter and receiver electromagnetic system for improved target detectionBy Michal Kolaj and Richard S. SmithArticle | Published in 2015 in Geophysics 80 (4)DOI: 10.1190/geo2014-0466.1Michal KolajLaurentian University, Department of Earth Sciences, Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.Richard S. SmithLaurentian University, Department of Earth Sciences, Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restricted accessNectocaridid ecology, diversity, and affinity: early origin of a cephalopod-like body planBy Martin R. SmithArticle | Published in 2013 in Paleobiology 39 (2)Publisher: Paleontological SocietyDOI: 10.1666/12029...China Invertebrata Western Canada Nectocaris pteryx taxonomy Mollusca Asia preservation China Smith Smith, M.R Martin Smith Martin R, Smith Smith, M Smith, MR Martin R Martin Martin R Smith Smith, Martin R MartinR Smith M.R. Smith MR Smith Smith Martin R. M Smith gspaleobio;39/2/297 0094-8373 10 ~~~Martin R. SmithMartin R. Smith. Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, University of Toronto, 25 Willcocks Street, Toronto, Ontario M5S 3B2, Canada; Palaeobiology Section, Department of Natural History, Royal Ontario Museum, 100 Queen's Park, Toronto, Ontario M5S 2C6, Canada. Present address: Department of Earth Sciences, University of Cambridge, Downing Street, Cambridge CB2 3EQ, U.K. E-mail: email@example.com
- Open AccessRepresentation of estuarine, coastal and marine biosphere systems within post-closure performance assessments supporting geological disposal of higher activity radioactive wastes in the UKBy R. C. Walke, M. C. Thorne, J. T. Smith and R. KoweArticle | Published in 2015 in Mineralogical Magazine 79 (6)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2015.6.21R. C. WalkeQuintessa Limited, The Hub, 14 Station Road, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire RG9 1AY, UKM. C. ThorneMike Thorne and Associates Limited, Quarry Cottage, Hamsterley, County Durham DL13 3NJ, UKJ. T. SmithSchool of Earth & Environmental Sciences, University of Portsmouth, Burnaby Building, Burnaby Road, Portsmouth PO1 3QL, UKR. KoweRadioactive Waste Management Limited, Building 587, Curie Avenue, Harwell Science and Innovation Campus, Didcot, Oxfordshire OX11 0RH, UK
- Restricted accessThe use of color wheels to communicate uncertainty in the interpretation of geophysical dataBy Matias Nordin, Ryan Smith and Rosemary KnightArticle | Published in 2016 in The Leading Edge 35 (9)DOI: 10.1190/tle35090786.1...resistivity data – A comparison of three methods : Journal of Applied Geophysics , 115 , 65 – 78 , http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jappgeo.2015.02.005 . ↵ Koenderink , J. J. , 2010 , Color for the sciences : MIT Press . ↵ Christiansen , A. V. Auken , E. Sørensen , K. Viezzoli , A. , Christiansen , A. V. , Auken ~~~Matias NordinDepartment of Geophysics, Stanford University.Ryan SmithDepartment of Geophysics, Stanford University.Rosemary KnightDepartment of Geophysics, Stanford University.
- Open AccessCarbon sequestration on Mars: COMMENTBy Martin R. Lee, Tim Tomkinson, Darren F. Mark and Caroline L. SmithArticle | Published in 2016 in Geology 44 (6)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/G37617C.1Martin R. LeeUniversity of Glasgow, Geographical and Earth Sciences, Glasgow G12 8QQ, UKTim TomkinsonUniversity of Glasgow, Geographical and Earth Sciences, Glasgow G12 8QQ, UKScottish Universities Environmental Research Centre, East Kilbride G75 0QF, UKDarren F. MarkScottish Universities Environmental Research Centre, East Kilbride G75 0QF, UKCaroline L. SmithUniversity of Glasgow, Geographical and Earth Sciences, Glasgow G12 8QQ, UK
- Restricted accessMapping lateral changes in conductance of a thin sheet using time-domain inductive electromagnetic dataBy Michal Kolaj and Richard SmithArticle | Published in 2014 in Geophysics 79 (1)DOI: 10.1190/geo2013-0219.1Michal KolajLaurentian University, Department of Earth Sciences, Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.Richard Smith
- Restricted accessRobust conductance estimates from spatial and temporal derivatives of borehole electromagnetic dataBy Michal Kolaj and Richard SmithArticle | Published in 2014 in Geophysics 79 (3)DOI: 10.1190/geo2013-0387.1Michal KolajRichard Smith
- Restricted accessUsing spatial derivatives of electromagnetic data to map lateral conductance variations in thin-sheet models: Applications over mine tailings pondsBy Michal Kolaj and Richard SmithArticle | Published in 2013 in Geophysics 78 (5)DOI: 10.1190/geo2012-0457.1Michal KolajRichard Smith
- Restricted accessLANDSCAPE RESPONSE TO A MAJOR IGNIMBRITE ERUPTION, TAUPO VOLCANIC CENTER, NEW ZEALANDBy ROBYN C. M. SMITHChapter | Published in 1990 in Sedimentation in Volcanic SettingsPublisher: SEPM (Society for Sedimentary Geology)...sepspsei;1/1/pg_123 0-918985-92-7 10.2110/pec.91.45 LANDSCAPE RESPONSE TO A MAJOR IGNIMBRITE ERUPTION, TAUPO VOLCANIC CENTER, NEW ZEALAND ROBYNCM SMITH SMITH, ROBYN C M R.C. SMITH R SMITH RC SMITH ROBYN C M, SMITH SMITH, R.C ROBYN SMITH SMITH ROBYN C. M. SMITH, R ROBYN C M SMITH ROBYN SMITH, RC ~~~ROBYN C. M. SMITH
- Restricted accessThe Old Fort Point Formation: Redefinition and formal subdivision of a distinctive stratigraphic marker in the Neoproterozoic Windermere Supergroup, southern Canadian CordilleraBy M.D. Smith, R.W.C. Arnott and G.M. RossEdited by Glen StockmalArticle | Published in 2014 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 62 (1)Publisher: Canadian Society of Petroleum GeologistsDOI: 10.2113/gscpgbull.62.1.1...are thanked for granting research and collections permits to MDS. The clarity and focus of the manuscript were improved greatly by the constructive and insightful reviews of Drs. John Waldron, Margot McMechan and journal editor David Morrow. Footnotes ↵ 1 Present address: Imperial Oil Resources, 237-4th Ave ~~~M.D. SmithDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of Ottawa, Marion Hall, 140 Louis Pasteur, Ottawa, ON K1N 6N5, CanadaR.W.C. ArnottG.M. RossGlen Stockmal