5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 results for author "Kurt J. Marfurt" .
- Restricted accessSeismic attribute expression of differential compactionBy Satinder Chopra and Kurt J. MarfurtArticle | Published in 2012 in The Leading Edge 31 (12)DOI: 10.1190/tle31121418.1Satinder ChopraArcis Seismic Solutions, Calgary, CanadaKurt J. Marfurt
- Restricted accessApplication of new seismic attributes to collapse chimneys in the Fort Worth BasinBy E. Charlotte Sullivan, Kurt J. Marfurt, Alfred Lacazette and Mike AmmermanArticle | Published in 2006 in Geophysics 71 (4)DOI: 10.1190/1.2216189E. Charlotte SullivanKurt J. MarfurtAlfred LacazetteMike Ammerman
- Restricted accessAttribute expression of basement faulting—Time versus depth migrationBy Suat Aktepe, Kurt J. Marfurt and Roderick PerezArticle | Published in 2008 in The Leading Edge 27 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.2896627Suat AktepeKurt J. MarfurtRoderick Perez
- Restricted accessRock property- and seismic-attribute analysis of a chert reservoir in the Devonian Thirty-one Formation, west Texas, U.S.A.By Dongjun (Taller) Fu, E. Charlotte Sullivan and Kurt J. MarfurtArticle | Published in 2006 in Geophysics 71 (5)DOI: 10.1190/1.2335636Dongjun (Taller) FuE. Charlotte SullivanKurt J. Marfurt
- Restricted accessVolume-based curvature computations illuminate fracture orientations — Early to mid-Paleozoic, Central Basin Platform, west TexasBy Charles H. Blumentritt, Kurt J. Marfurt and E. Charlotte SullivanArticle | Published in 2006 in Geophysics 71 (5)DOI: 10.1190/1.2335581Charles H. BlumentrittKurt J. MarfurtE. Charlotte Sullivan