12 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 12 results for author "Hua‐wei Zhou" .
- Restricted accessFirst-break vertical seismic profiling tomography for Vinton Salt DomeBy Hua-wei ZhouArticle | Published in 2006 in Geophysics 71 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.2192970Hua-wei Zhou
- Restricted accessTeleseismic Virtual‐Source Imaging of the Basin Structures in the Three Gorges Region, ChinaBy Zhihui Zou, Hua‐wei Zhou and Harold GurrolaArticle | Published in 2014 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 104 (4)Publisher: Seismological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1785/0120130110...Teleseismic Virtual‐Source Imaging of the Basin Structures in the Three Gorges Region, China Zhihui Zou a , * , Hua‐wei Zhou b , and Harold Gurrola a a Department of Geosciences , Texas Tech University, 2500 Broadway , Lubbock, Texas 79409 ~~~Zhihui ZouDepartment of Geosciences, Texas Tech University, 2500 Broadway, Lubbock, Texas 79409Hua‐wei ZhouDepartment of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, University of Houston, 4800 Calhoun Road, Houston, Texas 77004Harold GurrolaDepartment of Geosciences, Texas Tech University, 2500 Broadway, Lubbock, Texas 79409
- Restricted accessTomographic velocity model building of the near surface with velocity-inversion interfaces: A test using the Yilmaz modelBy Hui Liu, Hua-wei Zhou, Wenge Liu, Peiming Li and Zhihui ZouArticle | Published in 2010 in Geophysics 75 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.3502665...© 2010 Society of Exploration Geophysicists. All rights reserved. Tomographic velocity model building of the near surface with velocity-inversion interfaces: A test using the Yilmaz model Hui Liu 1 , Hua-wei Zhou 1 , Wenge Liu 1 , Peiming Li 2 ~~~Hui LiuHua-wei ZhouWenge LiuPeiming LiZhihui Zou
- Restricted accessMiocene rifting in the Los Angeles basin: Evidence from the Puente Hills half-graben, volcanic rocks, and P-wave tomographyBy Tom Bjorklund, Kevin Burke, Hua-wei Zhou and Robert S. YeatsArticle | Published in 2002 in Geology 30 (5)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(2002)030<0451:MRITLA>2.0.CO;2Tom BjorklundKevin BurkeHua-wei ZhouRobert S. Yeats
- Restricted accessMultiscale migration tomography to constrain depth-imaging artifactsBy Hongmei Cao, Jing Xie, Young Kim and Hua-wei ZhouArticle | Published in 2008 in Geophysics 73 (5)DOI: 10.1190/1.2953088Hongmei CaoJing XieYoung KimHua-wei Zhou
- Restricted accessWave-equation global datuming based on the double square root operatorBy Wenge Liu, Bo Zhao, Hua-wei Zhou, Zhenhua He, Hui Liu and Zengli DuArticle | Published in 2011 in Geophysics 76 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.3555076Wenge LiuBo ZhaoHua-wei ZhouZhenhua HeHui LiuZengli Du