6 results found
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 results for author "Hans Pulpan" .
- Restricted accessGeometry of the subducted plate near Kodiak Island and Lower Cook Inlet, Alaska, determined from relocated earthquake hypocentersBy Hans Pulpan and Cliff FrohlichArticle | Published in 1985 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 75 (3)...Copyright © 1985, by the Seismological Society of America Geometry of the subducted plate near Kodiak Island and Lower Cook Inlet, Alaska, determined from relocated earthquake hypocenters Hans Pulpan and Cliff Frohlich Geophysical ~~~Hans PulpanCliff Frohlich
- Restricted accessBlock rotation in east-central Alaska: A framework for evaluating earthquake potential?By Robert A. Page, George Plafker and Hans PulpanArticle | Published in 1995 in Geology 23 (7)DOI: 10.1130/0091-7613(1995)023<0629:BRIECA>2.3.CO;2Robert A. PageGeorge PlafkerHans Pulpan
- Restricted accessEarthquake activity at the Kodiak continental shelf, Alaska, determined by land and ocean bottom seismograph networksBy Jeff Lawton, Cliff Frohlich, Hans Pulpan and Gary V. LathamArticle | Published in 1982 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 72 (1)...Copyright © 1982, by the Seismological Society of America Earthquake activity at the Kodiak continental shelf, Alaska, determined by land and ocean bottom seismograph networks Jeff Lawton * , Cliff Frohlich , Hans Pulpan and Gary V ~~~Jeff LawtonCliff FrohlichHans PulpanGary V. Latham
- Restricted accessA field report on the Rampart, Alaska earthquake of October 29, 1968By Larry Gedney, Eduard Berg, Hans Pulpan, John Davies and William FeethamArticle | Published in 1969 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 59 (3)...S A illus. (incl. sketch map) N510000N720000W1300000E1730000 USA United States GeoRef, Copyright 2015, American Geosciences Institute. 1970 1968 Alaska earthquakes Rampart United States Berg Eduard Pulpan Hans Feetham William Gedney Larry Davies John ~~~Larry GedneyEduard BergHans PulpanJohn DaviesWilliam Feetham
- Restricted accessSeismicity of continental AlaskaBy Robert A. Page, Nirendra N. Biswas, John C. Lahr and Hans PulpanChapter | Published in 1991 in Neotectonics of North AmericaISBN (electronic): 978-0-8137-5423-9Robert A. PageNirendra N. BiswasJohn C. LahrHans Pulpan
- Restricted accessA-2 Kodiak to Kuskokwim, AlaskaBy Roland von Huene, Stephen Box, Bob Detterman, Michael Fisher, Casey Moore, Hans Pulpan and R. C. SpeedBook | Published in 1985ISBN (electronic): 978-0-8137-5424-6Roland von HueneStephen BoxBob DettermanMichael FisherCasey MooreHans PulpanR. C. Speed