87 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 87 results for author "H. R. Johnson" .
- Restricted accessReservoir characterization based upon the onset of time-lapse amplitude changesBy Donald W. Vasco, Andrey Bakulin, Hyoungsu Baek and Lane R. JohnsonArticle | Published in 2015 in Geophysics 80 (1)DOI: 10.1190/geo2014-0076.1Donald W. VascoUniversity of California, Earth Sciences Division, Berkeley Laboratory, Berkeley, California, USA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.Andrey BakulinSaudi Aramco, EXPEC Advanced Research Center, Saudi Aramco, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.Hyoungsu BaekAramco Research Center–Houston, Houston, Texas, USA. E-mail: email@example.com.Lane R. JohnsonUniversity of California, Earth Sciences Division, Berkeley Laboratory, Berkeley, California, USA. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.
- Restricted accessVNIR multispectral observations of aqueous alteration materials by the Pancams on the Spirit and Opportunity Mars Exploration RoversBy William H. Farrand, Jeffrey R. Johnson, Melissa S. Rice, Alian Wang and James F. Bell IIIArticle | Published in 2016 in American Mineralogist 101 (9)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2138/am-2016-5627...SPECIAL COLLECTION: MARTIAN ROCKS AND MINERALS: PERSPECTIVES FROM ROVERS, ORBITERS, AND METEORITES William H. Farrand1,*, JeFFrey r. JoHnson2, melissa s. rice3, alian Wang4, and James F. Bell iii5 1Space Science Institute, 4750 Walnut Street, number 205, Boulder, Colorado 80301, U.S.A. 2Johns ~~~William H. FarrandSpace Science Institute, 4750 Walnut Street, number 205, Boulder, Colorado 80301, U.S.A.Jeffrey R. JohnsonJohns Hopkins University Applied Physics Laboratory, 11100 Johns Hopkins Road, Laurel, Maryland 20723, U.S.A.Melissa S. RiceDepartment of Geology, Western Washington University, 516 High Street, Bellingham, Washington 98225, U.S.A.Alian WangDepartment of Earth and Planetary Sciences, Washington University, Campus Box 1169, One Brookings Drive, St. Louis, Missouri 63130, U.S.A.James F. BellSchool of Earth and Space Exploration, Arizona State University, P.O. Box 87104, Tempe, Arizona 85287, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessCharacterization of heterolithic deposits using electrofacies analysis in the tide-dominated Lower Jurassic Cook Formation (Gullfaks Field, offshore Norway)By Renu Gupta and Howard D. JohnsonArticle | Published in 2001 in Petroleum Geoscience 7 (3)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/petgeo.7.3.321...of Canada , 195 – 218 . DALRYMPLE R.W. , ZAITLIN B.A. , BOYD R. 1992 . Estuarine facies models: Conceptual basis and stratigraphic implications . Journal of Sedimentary Petrology , 62 , 1130 – 1146 . ↵ Moore D.C. DARLING H.L. , SNEIDER R.M. . 1993 . ‘Productive Low Resistivity Well Logs of the Offshore Gulf ~~~Renu GuptaHoward D. Johnson
- Restricted accessA comparison of earthquake magnitude with T-phase strengthBy R. H. Johnson and J. NorthropArticle | Published in 1966 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 56 (1)Publisher: Seismological Society of America...Copyright © 1966, by the Seismological Society of America A comparison of earthquake magnitude with T -phase strength R. H. Johnson and J. Northrop Hawaii Institute of Geophysics University of Hawaii , Honolulu, Hawaii ~~~R. H. JohnsonJ. Northrop
- Restricted accessRock Magnetism and Paleomagnetism of Some North Pacific Deep-Sea SedimentsBy H. P. JOHNSON, H. KINOSHITA and R. T. MERRILLArticle | Published in 1975 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 86 (3)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1975)86<412:RMAPOS>2.0.CO;2...Pacific deep-sea sediments Johnson, H. P. Kinoshita, H. Merrill, R. T. 412-420 1975 EL English Geological Society of America (GSA) Boulder, CO USA United States 03 Geochronology S A Problems, possible spurious magnetic directions illus. (incl. sketch map) USA United States GeoRef, Copyright 2015, American ~~~H. P. JOHNSONH. KINOSHITAR. T. MERRILL
- Restricted accessEvaluation and Current Results of the Seismic Acoustic Impact Monitoring Assessment (SAIMA) SystemBy Kevin D. Hutchenson, Ray B. Conner, Lars B. Johnson, Hollis H. Bennett Jr., Janet E. Simms and Don E. YuleArticle | Published in 2015 in Journal of Environmental & Engineering Geophysics 20 (1)Publisher: Environmental & Engineering Geophysical SocietyDOI: 10.2113/JEEG20.1.89....E. , and Yule , D.E. 2013 , Evaluation of seismic-acoustic analysis methods for a real-time UXO monitoring system : Jour. Env. Eng. Geophys. , 18 ( 1 ), 71 – 85 . Environmental and Engineering Geophysics Environmental and Engineering Geophysics eego Journal of Environmental & Engineering Geophysics J ~~~Kevin D. HutchensonQuantum Technology Sciences, 1980 N. Atlantic Ave., Suite 201, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931Ray B. ConnerQuantum Technology Sciences, 1980 N. Atlantic Ave., Suite 201, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931Lars B. JohnsonQuantum Technology Sciences, 1980 N. Atlantic Ave., Suite 201, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931Hollis H. BennettU.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center, 3909 Halls Ferry Road, Vicksburg, MS 39180Janet E. SimmsU.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center, 3909 Halls Ferry Road, Vicksburg, MS 39180Don E. YuleU.S. Army Engineer Research and Development Center, 3909 Halls Ferry Road, Vicksburg, MS 39180
- Restricted accessIterative use of the Bruggeman-Hanai-Sen mixing model to determine water saturations in sandBy Raymond H. Johnson and Eileen P. PoeterArticle | Published in 2005 in Geophysics 70 (5)DOI: 10.1190/1.2049348Raymond H. JohnsonEileen P. Poeter
- Restricted accessSecond-order moment tensors of microearthquakes at The Geysers geothermal field, CaliforniaBy Daniel R. H. O'Connell and Lane R. JohnsonArticle | Published in 1988 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 78 (5)Publisher: Seismological Society of America...Copyright © 1988, by the Seismological Society of America Second-order moment tensors of microearthquakes at The Geysers geothermal field, California Daniel R. H. O'Connell and Lane R. Johnson Department of Geology and Mineralogy The Ohio ~~~Daniel R. H. O'ConnellLane R. Johnson
- Restricted accessAcoustic crosswell imaging using asymptotic waveformsBy Henk Keers, Lane R. Johnson and Don W. VascoArticle | Published in 2000 in Geophysics 65 (5)DOI: 10.1190/1.1444845Henk KeersLane R. JohnsonDon W. Vasco
- Restricted accessViscoacoustic crosswell imaging using asymptotic waveformsBy Henk Keers, Don W. Vasco and Lane R. JohnsonArticle | Published in 2001 in Geophysics 66 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.1444975Henk KeersDon W. VascoLane R. Johnson