6 results found
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 results for author "Eric. E. Hiatt" .
- Restricted accessLife Cycle of the Phosphoria Formation—From Deposition to the Post-Mining Environment.: J. R. Hein, Editor. Pp. 635. Amsterdam, Elsevier. 2004. ISBN 0-444-51132-6. Price: $250.By Eric E. HiattArticle | Published in 2006 in Economic Geology 101 (2)Publisher: Society of Economic GeologistsDOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.101.2.480...copper supergene processes E Hiatt Hiatt, E Hiatt Eric E Eric Hiatt Hiatt, E.E Hiatt, Eric E Eric E, Hiatt Eric Hiatt, EE EricE Hiatt Hiatt Eric E. Eric E Hiatt E.E. Hiatt EE Hiatt 0361-0128 1554-0774 10.2113/gsecongeo.101.2.480 econgeo;101/2/480 Life Cycle of the Phosphoria Formation—From Deposition ~~~Eric E. Hiatt
- Restricted accessRiverine mixing and fluvial iron formation: A new type of Precambrian biochemical sedimentBy Peir K. Pufahl, Franco Pirajno and Eric. E. HiattArticle | Published in 2013 in Geology 41 (12)DOI: 10.1130/G34812.1Peir K. PufahlDepartment of Earth and Environmental Science, Acadia University, Wolfville, Nova Scotia B4P 2R6, CanadaFranco PirajnoMineral Systems Studies, Geological Survey of Western Australia, East Perth, Western Australia 6004, AustraliaEric. E. HiattDepartment of Geology, University of Wisconsin–Oshkosh, Oshkosh, Wisconsin 54901, USA
- Restricted accessDoes the Paleoproterozoic Animikie Basin record the sulfidic ocean transition?By Peir K. Pufahl, Eric E. Hiatt and T. Kurtis KyserArticle | Published in 2010 in Geology 38 (7)DOI: 10.1130/G30747.1Peir K. PufahlEric E. HiattT. Kurtis Kyser
- Open AccessDoes the Paleoproterozoic Animikie Basin record the sulfidic ocean transition? REPLYBy Peir K. Pufahl, Eric E. Hiatt and T. Kurtis KyserArticle | Published in 2011 in Geology 39 (5)DOI: 10.1130/G32187Y.1Peir K. PufahlEric E. HiattT. Kurtis Kyser
- Restricted accessGeological Evolution and Exploration Geochemistry of the Boomerang Lake Unconformity-type Uranium Prospect, Northwest Territories, CanadaBy Steve R. Beyer, Kurt Kyser, Eric E. Hiatt and Ian FraserChapter | Published in 2010 in The Challenge of Finding New Mineral Resources: Global Metallogeny, Innovative Exploration, and New DiscoveriesPublisher: Society of Economic GeologistsISBN (electronic): 978-1-62949-040-3Steve R. BeyerKurt KyserEric E. HiattIan Fraser
- Restricted accessPhysical and chemical evidence of the 1850 Ma Sudbury impact event in the Baraga Group, MichiganBy Peir K. Pufahl, Eric E. Hiatt, Clifford R. Stanley, Jared R. Morrow, Gabriel J. Nelson and Cole T. EdwardsArticle | Published in 2007 in Geology 35 (9)DOI: 10.1130/G23751A.1Peir K. PufahlEric E. HiattClifford R. StanleyJared R. MorrowGabriel J. NelsonCole T. Edwards