5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 results for author "E. Glowacka" .
- Restricted accessMajor earthquakes in Mexicali Valley, Mexico, and fluid extraction at Cerro Prieto Geothermal FieldBy E. Glowacka and F. A. NavaArticle | Published in 1996 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 86 (1A)...Copyright © 1996, by the Seismological Society of America Major earthquakes in Mexicali Valley, Mexico, and fluid extraction at Cerro Prieto Geothermal Field E. Glowacka and F. A. Nava CICESE, Earth Sciences Division Ensenada, B.C., Mexico P.O. Box ~~~E. GlowackaF. A. Nava
- Restricted accessNear-Fault Strong Ground Motions Recorded during the Morelia Normal-Fault Earthquakes of May 2006 in Mexicali Valley, B. C., MéxicoBy Luis Munguía, Ewa Glowacka, Francisco Suárez-Vidal, Héctor Lira-Herrera and Olga SarychikhinaArticle | Published in 2009 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 99 (3)DOI: 10.1785/0120080256...tripped Figure 2. Coseismic surface ruptures observed as a result of the May 2006 earthquake sequence (gray lines in Fig. 3). Along these traces, maximum down-dip displacements of up to 30 cm were measured at some places (Lira-Herrera, 2006; Suárez-Vidal et al., 2007). 1540 L. Munguía, E. Glowacka, F ~~~Luis MunguíaEwa GlowackaFrancisco Suárez-VidalHéctor Lira-HerreraOlga Sarychikhina
- Restricted accessSurface Displacement and Groundwater Level Changes Associated with the 24 May 2006 Mw 5.4 Morelia Fault Earthquake, Mexicali Valley, Baja California, MexicoBy Olga Sarychikhina, Ewa Glowacka, Robert Mellors, Rogelio Vázquez, Luis Munguía and Miguel GuzmánArticle | Published in 2009 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 99 (4)DOI: 10.1785/0120080228...Projection, NAD27 2182 O. Sarychikhina, E. Glowacka, R. Mellors, R. Vázquez, L. Munguía, and M. Guzmán are generated by differencing two radar images that are separated in time and yield measurements of ground displacement along the line-of-sight (LOS) to the satellite. We used Envisat C-band data (see Data ~~~Olga SarychikhinaEwa GlowackaRobert MellorsRogelio VázquezLuis MunguíaMiguel Guzmán
- Restricted accessSurface Rupture of the Morelia Fault Near the Cerro Prieto Geothermal Field, Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico, during the Mw 5.4 Earthquake of 24 May 2006By Francisco Suárez-Vidal, Luis Munguía-Orozco, Mario González-Escobar, Javier González-García and Ewa GlowackaArticle | Published in 2007 in Seismological Research Letters 78 (3)DOI: 10.1785/gssrl.78.3.394Francisco Suárez-VidalLuis Munguía-OrozcoMario González-EscobarJavier González-GarcíaEwa Glowacka
- Restricted accessFault Slip, Seismicity, and Deformation in Mexicali Valley, Baja California, Mexico, after the M 7.1 1999 Hector Mine EarthquakeBy Ewa Glowacka, F. Alejandro Nava, Guillermo Díaz de Cossío, Victor Wong and Francisco FarfánArticle | Published in 2002 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 92 (4)DOI: 10.1785/0120000911...related to subsidence and local tectonics. Besides the above-mentioned seismic networks, two hydrophones (H1 and H2), installed in piezometric wells, were operating in the CPGF, and a Guralp 40T broadband seis1292 E. Glowacka, F. Alejandro Nava, G. Dı´az de Cossı´o, V. Wong, and F. Farfa´n Figure 2. (a ~~~Ewa GlowackaF. Alejandro NavaGuillermo Díaz de CossíoVictor WongFrancisco Farfán