5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 results for author "Duncan McConnell" .
- Restricted accessMECHANISM OF WEATHERINGBy DUNCAN MCCONNELLArticle | Published in 1951 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 62 (6)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1951)62[700:MOW]2.0.CO;2...MECHANISM OF WEATHERING DUNCAN MCCONNELL Abstract No abstract available. Footnotes ↵ THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY, COLUMBUS 10, OHIO Copyright © 1951, The Geological Society of America, Inc. Copyright is not claimed on any material ~~~DUNCAN MCCONNELL
- Restricted accessPhosphatization at Malpelo Island, ColombiaBy DUNCAN McCONNELLArticle | Published in 1943 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 54 (5)DOI: 10.1130/GSAB-54-707...Phosphatization at Malpelo Island, Colombia DUNCAN McCONNELL Abstract A petrographic study is presented of three specimens from Malpelo, a volcanic island in the eastern equatorial Pacific Ocean. Two of the specimens show appreciable alteration by phosphatic solutions from ~~~DUNCAN McCONNELL
- Restricted accessMEMORIAL TO WILLIAM JOHN McCAUGHEY (1882–1962)By DUNCAN McCONNELLArticle | Published in 1962 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 73 (8)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1962)73[P91:MTWJM]2.0.CO;2...Memorial to William John McCaughey (1882-1962) McConnell, Duncan P91-P94 1962 EL English Geological Society of America (GSA) Boulder, CO USA United States 10.1130/0016-7606(1962)73[P91:MTWJM]2.0.CO;2 15 Miscellaneous S A portrait USA United States GeoRef, Copyright 2015, American Geosciences Institute ~~~DUNCAN McCONNELL
- Restricted accessINORGANIC CONSTITUENTS IN THE SHELL OF THE LIVING BRACHIOPOD LINGULABy DUNCAN McCONNELLArticle | Published in 1963 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 74 (3)DOI: 10.1130/0016-7606(1963)74[363:ICITSO]2.0.CO;2...INORGANIC CONSTITUENTS IN THE SHELL OF THE LIVING BRACHIOPOD LINGULA DUNCAN McCONNELL Abstract Lingula, a living brachiopod, has a shell composed of organic substances and an inorganic substance which is crystallochemically identical with francolite, a carbonate ~~~DUNCAN McCONNELL
- Restricted accessPetrology of Concrete Affected by Cement-Aggregate ReactionBy Duncan Mcconnell, Richard C. Mielenz, William Y. Holland and Kenneth T. GreeneChapter | Published in 1950 in Application of Geology to Engineering Practice: Berkey VolumeISBN (electronic): 978-0-8137-5941-8Petrology of Concrete Affected by Cement-Aggregate Reaction ~~~Duncan McconnellRichard C. MielenzWilliam Y. HollandKenneth T. Greene