11 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 11 results for author "D. S. Wray" .
- Open AccessChemostratigraphy and provenance of clays and other non-carbonate minerals in chalks of Campanian age (Upper Cretaceous) from Sussex, southern EnglandBy D. S. Wray and C. V. JeansEdited by Harry ShawArticle | Published in 2014 in Clay Minerals 49 (2)DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2014.049.2.10...received February 11, 2014. References ↵ Batchelor R.A. , Harper D.A.T. & Anderson T.B. ( 2003 ) Geochemistry and potential correlation of Silurian (Telychian) metabentonites from Ireland and SW Scotland . Geological Journal , 38 , 161 – 174 . ↵ Brydone R.M. ( 1914a ) The Zone of offaster pilula ~~~D. S. WraySchool of Science, The University of Greenwich, Pembroke, Chatham Maritime, Kent, ME4 4TB, UKC. V. JeansDepartment of Geography, University of Cambridge, Downing Place, Cambridge, CB2 3EQ, UKHarry Shaw
- Restricted accessChemostratigraphy of Upper Carboniferous (Pennsylvanian) Sequences from the Southern North Sea (United Kingdom)By Tim J. Pearce, John H. Martin, Diana Cooper and David S. WrayChapter | Published in 2010 in Application of Modern Stratigraphic Techniques: Theory and Case HistoriesISBN (electronic): 978-1-56576-298-5Tim J. PearceJohn H. MartinDiana CooperDavid S. Wray
- Restricted accessA Whole-Rock Geochemical Approach to the Recognition and Correlation of “Marine Bands”By Tim J. Pearce, Duncan McLean, John H. Martin, Ken Ratcliffe and David S. WrayChapter | Published in 2010 in Application of Modern Stratigraphic Techniques: Theory and Case HistoriesISBN (electronic): 978-1-56576-298-5Tim J. PearceDuncan McLeanJohn H. MartinKen RatcliffeDavid S. Wray
- Restricted accessVolcanogenic clays in Jurassic and Cretaceous strata of England and the North Sea BasinBy C. V. JEANS, D. S. WRAY, R. J. MERRIMAN and M. J. FISHERArticle | Published in 2000 in Clay Minerals 35 (1)...© The Mineralogical Society Volcanogenic clays in Jurassic and Cretaceous strata of England and the North Sea Basin C. V. JEANS 1 , * , D. S. WRAY 2 , R. J. MERRIMAN 3 and M. J. FISHER 4 1Department of Earth Sciences ~~~C. V. JEANSD. S. WRAYR. J. MERRIMANM. J. FISHER
- Open AccessDiscovery of alunite in Cross crater, Terra Sirenum, Mars: Evidence for acidic, sulfurous watersBy Bethany L. Ehlmann, Gregg A. Swayze, Ralph E. Milliken, John F. Mustard, Roger N. Clark, Scott L. Murchie, George N. Breit, James J. Wray, Brigitte Gondet, Francois Poulet, John Carter, Wendy M. Calvin, William M. Benzel and Kimberly D. SeelosArticle | Published in 2016 in American Mineralogist 101 (7)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2138/am-2016-5574Bethany L. EhlmannDivision of Geological and Planetary Sciences, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California 91125, U.S.A. Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California 91109, U.S.A.Gregg A. SwayzeU.S. Geological Survey, Denver, Colorado 80225, U.S.A.Ralph E. MillikenDepartment of Earth, Environmental and Planetary Sciences, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island 02906, U.S.A.John F. MustardDepartment of Earth, Environmental and Planetary Sciences, Brown University, Providence, Rhode Island 02906, U.S.A.Roger N. ClarkPlanetary Science Institute, Tucson, Arizona 85719, U.S.A.Scott L. MurchieJohns Hopkins University, Applied Physics Laboratory, Laurel, Maryland 20723, U.S.A.George N. BreitU.S. Geological Survey, Denver, Colorado 80225, U.S.A.James J. WraySchool of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia 30332, U.S.A.Brigitte GondetInstitut d’Astrophysique Spatiale, Université Paris-Sud, Orsay, 91405, FranceFrancois PouletInstitut d’Astrophysique Spatiale, Université Paris-Sud, Orsay, 91405, FranceJohn CarterInstitut d’Astrophysique Spatiale, Université Paris-Sud, Orsay, 91405, FranceWendy M. CalvinDepartment of Geological Sciences, University of Nevada, Reno, Nevada 89557, U.S.A.William M. BenzelU.S. Geological Survey, Denver, Colorado 80225, U.S.A.Kimberly D. SeelosJohns Hopkins University, Applied Physics Laboratory, Laurel, Maryland 20723, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessThe Application of Chemostratigraphic Techniques to Distinguish Compound Incised Valleys in Low-Accommodation Incised-Valley Systems in a Foreland-Basin Setting: An Example from the Lower Cretaceous Mannville Group and Basal Colorado Sandstone (Colorado Group), Western Canadian Sedimentary BasinBy Amelia M. Wright, Kenneth T. Ratcliffe, Brian A. Zaitlin and David S. WrayChapter | Published in 2010 in Application of Modern Stratigraphic Techniques: Theory and Case HistoriesISBN (electronic): 978-1-56576-298-5Amelia M. WrightKenneth T. RatcliffeBrian A. ZaitlinDavid S. Wray
- Restricted accessA regional chemostratigraphically-defined correlation framework for the late Triassic TAG-I Formation in Blocks 402 and 405a, AlgeriaBy K. T. Ratcliffe, J. Martin, T. J. Pearce, A. D. Hughes, D. E. Lawton, D. S. Wray and F. BessaArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/1354-079305-669..., Paris, France. ↵ Ehrenberg , S.N. & Siring, E. 1992 . Use of bulk chemical analysis in stratigraphic correlation of sandstones: an example from the Statfjord field, Norwegian continental shelf. Journal of Sedimentary Petrology , 62 , 318 –330. ↵ Jarvis , I. , Jarvis, K.E., Plasma spectrometry ~~~K. T. RatcliffeJ. MartinT. J. PearceA. D. HughesD. E. LawtonD. S. WrayF. Bessa
- Restricted accessAn example of alternative correlation techniques in a low-accommodation setting, nonmarine hydrocarbon system: The (Lower Cretaceous) Mannville Basal Quartz succession of southern AlbertaBy K. T. Ratcliffe, A. M. Wright, C. Hallsworth, A. Morton, B. A. Zaitlin, D. Potocki and D. S. WrayArticle | Published in 2004 in AAPG Bulletin 88 (10)DOI: 10.1306/05100402035K. T. RatcliffeA. M. WrightC. HallsworthA. MortonB. A. ZaitlinD. PotockiD. S. Wray
- Restricted accessAge, origin and climatic signal of English Mesozoic clays based on K/Ar signaturesBy C. V. JEANS, J. G. MITCHELL, M. J. FISHER, D. S. WRAY and I. R. HALLArticle | Published in 2001 in Clay Minerals 36 (4)DOI: 10.1180/0009855013640006...© The Mineralogical Society Age, origin and climatic signal of English Mesozoic clays based on K/Ar signatures C. V. JEANS 1 , * , J. G. MITCHELL 2 , M. J. FISHER 3 , D. S. WRAY 4 and I. R. HALL 1 1Department ~~~C. V. JEANSJ. G. MITCHELLM. J. FISHERD. S. WRAYI. R. HALL
- Restricted accessDating the 1700 Cascadia Earthquake: Great Coastal Earthquakes in Native StoriesBy Ruth S. Ludwin, Robert Dennis, Deborah Carver, Alan D. McMillan, Robert Losey, John Clague, Chris Jonientz-Trisler, Janine Bowechop, Jacilee Wray and Karen JamesArticle | Published in 2005 in Seismological Research Letters 76 (2)Publisher: Seismological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1785/gssrl.76.2.140Ruth S. LudwinRobert DennisDeborah CarverAlan D. McMillanRobert LoseyJohn ClagueChris Jonientz-TrislerJanine BowechopJacilee WrayKaren James