11 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 11 results for author "Adam J.R. Kent" .
- Restricted accessMelt Inclusions in Basaltic and Related Volcanic RocksBy Adam J.R. KentArticle | Published in 2008 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 69 (1)DOI: 10.2138/rmg.2008.69.8...elements SIMS data isotope ratios homogenization laser ablation nesosilicates magmas mid-ocean ridge basalts petrography fluid inclusions ocean-island basalts Kent, AJ AdamJR Kent Adam JR, Kent Kent, A Adam Adam Kent AJ Kent Kent, A.J A.J. Kent JR A Kent Kent Adam JR Kent Kent Adam J.R. Adam JR Kent, Adam ~~~Adam J.R. Kent
- Restricted accessGeochemistry and 40Ar/39Ar geochronology of lavas from Tunupa volcano, Bolivia: Implications for plateau volcanism in the central Andean PlateauBy Morgan J. Salisbury, Adam J.R. Kent, Néstor Jiménez and Brian R. JichaArticle | Published in 2015 in Lithosphere 7 (2)DOI: 10.1130/L399.1..., Iran : Journal of Petrology , v. 54 , p. 887 – 911 , doi:10.1093/petrology/egs090. ↵ Allmendinger R.W. , Jordan T.E. , Kay S.M. , Isacks B.L. , 1997 , The evolution of the Altiplano-Puna Plateau of the central Andes : Annual Review of Earth and Planetary Sciences , v. 25 , p. 139 – 174 , doi:10 ~~~Morgan J. SalisburyCollege of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon 97331, USADepartment of Earth Sciences, Durham University, Durham Dh1 3le, UKAdam J.R. KentCollege of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon 97331, USANéstor JiménezUniversidad Mayor De San Andrés, Instituto De Investigaciones Geológicas Y Del Medio Ambiente, Casilla 3-35140, La Paz, BoliviaBrian R. JichaDepartment of Geoscience, University of Wisconsin–Madison, Madison, Wisconsin 53706, USA
- Restricted accessδ37Cl systematics of a backarc spreading system: The Lau BasinBy Graham D. Layne, Adam J.R. Kent and Wolfgang BachArticle | Published in 2009 in Geology 37 (5)DOI: 10.1130/G25520A.1Graham D. LayneAdam J.R. KentWolfgang Bach
- Restricted accessAnhydrite-bearing andesite and dacite as a source for sulfur in magmatic-hydrothermal mineral depositsBy Isabelle Chambefort, John H. Dilles and Adam J.R. KentArticle | Published in 2008 in Geology 36 (9)DOI: 10.1130/G24920A.1Isabelle ChambefortJohn H. DillesAdam J.R. Kent
- Restricted accessHydrogen, lithium, and boron in mantle-derived olivine: The role of coupled substitutionsBy Adam J.R. Kent and George R. RossmanArticle | Published in 2002 in American Mineralogist 87 (10)DOI: 10.2138/am-2002-1020Adam J.R. KentDivision of Geological and Planetary Sciences, Mail Code 170-25, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California 91125, U.S.A.George R. RossmanDivision of Geological and Planetary Sciences, Mail Code 170-25, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California 91125, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessAnalysis of light lithophile elements (Li, Be, B) by laser ablation ICP-MS: Comparison between magnetic sector and quadrupole ICP-MSBy Adam J.R. Kent and C.A. “Andy” UngererArticle | Published in 2006 in American Mineralogist 91 (8-9)DOI: 10.2138/am.2006.2030Adam J.R. KentC.A. “Andy” Ungerer
- Restricted accessZIRCON COMPOSITIONAL EVIDENCE FOR SULFUR-DEGASSING FROM ORE-FORMING ARC MAGMASBy John H. Dilles, Adam J.R. Kent, Joseph L. Wooden, Richard M. Tosdal, Alison Koleszar, Robert G. Lee and Lucian P. FarmerArticle | Published in 2015 in Economic Geology 110 (1)Publisher: Society of Economic GeologistsDOI: 10.2113/econgeo.110.1.241.... , Blundy J.D. and Sparks R.S.J. , 2006 , The genesis of intermediate and silicic magmas in deep crustal hot zones : Journal of Petrology , v. 47 , p. 505 – 539 . ↵ Audétat A. , Pettke T. and Dolejš D. , 2004 , Magmatic anhydrite and calcite in the ore-forming quartz-monzodiorite magma at Santa Rita, New ~~~John H. DillesCollege of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon 97331-5501Adam J.R. KentCollege of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon 97331-5501Joseph L. WoodenSchool of Earth Sciences, Stanford University, Stanford, California 94305-2210Richard M. TosdalMDRU, Department of Earth and Ocean Sciences, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6T 1Z4Alison KoleszarCollege of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon 97331-5501Robert G. LeeLucian P. Farmer
- Restricted accessDiverse Sr isotope signatures preserved in mid-oceanic-ridge basalt plagioclaseBy Amy E. Lange, Roger L. Nielsen, Frank J. Tepley III and Adam J.R. KentArticle | Published in 2013 in Geology 41 (2)DOI: 10.1130/G33739.1Amy E. LangeCollege of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon 97331, USARoger L. NielsenCollege of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences, Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon 97331, USAFrank J. TepleyAdam J.R. Kent
- Restricted accessIntensity of quartz cathodoluminescence and trace-element content in quartz from the porphyry copper deposit at Butte, MontanaBy Brian G. Rusk, Mark H. Reed, John H. Dilles and Adam J.R. KentArticle | Published in 2006 in American Mineralogist 91 (8-9)DOI: 10.2138/am.2006.1984Brian G. RuskMark H. ReedJohn H. DillesAdam J.R. Kent
- Restricted accessVapor transfer prior to the October 2004 eruption of Mount St. Helens, WashingtonBy Adam J.R. Kent, Jon Blundy, Katharine V. Cashman, Kari M. Cooper, Carrie Donnelly, John S. Pallister, Mark Reagan, Michael C. Rowe and Carl R. ThornberArticle | Published in 2007 in Geology 35 (3)DOI: 10.1130/G22809A.1Adam J.R. KentJon BlundyKatharine V. CashmanKari M. CooperCarrie DonnellyJohn S. PallisterMark ReaganMichael C. RoweCarl R. Thornber