140 results found
Showing 41 to 50 of 140 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
140 results found
Showing 41 to 50 of 140 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessGeochemical behaviour and mineralogical transformations during spontaneous combustion of a coal waste pile in Oslavany, Czech RepublicBy P. Dokoupilová, O. Sracek and Z. LososArticle | Published in 2007 in Mineralogical Magazine 71 (4)DOI: 10.1180/minmag.2007.071.4.443P. DokoupilováO. SracekZ. Losos
- Restricted accessKinetic parameters associated with self-heating of New Zealand coals under adiabatic conditionsBy B. B. Beamish, J. D. St. George and M. A. BarakatArticle | Published in 2003 in Mineralogical Magazine 67 (4)DOI: 10.1180/0026461036740125B. B. BeamishJ. D. St. GeorgeM. A. Barakat
- Restricted accessThe behaviour of mineral matter during combustion of Spanish subbituminous and brown coalsBy X. Querol, J. L. Fernandez Turiel and A. Lopez SolerArticle | Published in 1994 in Mineralogical Magazine 58 (1)X. QuerolJ. L. Fernandez TurielA. Lopez Soler
- Restricted accessThe South Wales Coalfield; low grade metamorphism in a foreland basin setting?By R. J. Bevins, R. R. Hillis and D. RobinsonR. J. BevinsR. R. HillisD. Robinson
- Restricted accessMineralogical problems in advanced power systems: The contribution of slag and gaseous chemical species to the fly ashBy Michael ENDERS, Michael SPIEGEL, Johannes ALBRECHT and Andrew PUTNISArticle | Published in 2000 in European Journal of Mineralogy 12 (3)DOI: 10.1127/0935-1221/2000/0012-0639Michael ENDERSMichael SPIEGELJohannes ALBRECHTAndrew PUTNIS
- Restricted accessStratigraphic style of coal and non-marine strata in a tectonically influenced intermediate accommodation setting: the Mannville Group of the Western Canadian Sedimentary Basin, south-central AlbertaBy Jennifer Wadsworth, Claus Diessel, Ron Boyd, Dale Leckie and Brian A. ZaitlinArticle | Published in 2002 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 50 (4)DOI: 10.2113/50.4.507Jennifer WadsworthClaus DiesselRon BoydDale LeckieBrian A. Zaitlin
- Restricted accessComponents of syn- and post-deformational coalification in the Mountain Park area, west central AlbertaBy C. Willem Langenberg, Wolfgang Kalkreuth and Ken HolmesArticle | Published in 1998 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 46 (4)C. Willem LangenbergWolfgang KalkreuthKen Holmes
- Restricted accessCoal rank and coalbed methane potential of Cretaceous/Tertiary coals in the Canadian Rocky Mountain foothills and adjacent foreland; 1, Hinton and Grande Cache areas, AlbertaBy M. Dawson and W. KalkreuthArticle | Published in 1994 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 42 (4)M. DawsonW. Kalkreuth
- Restricted accessThe identification and significance of kaolinite-rich, volcanic ash horizons (tonsteins) in the Ardley coal zone, Wabamun, Alberta, CanadaBy Thomas D. Demchuk and D. A. Nelson-GlatiotisArticle | Published in 1993 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 41 (4)Thomas D. DemchukD. A. Nelson-Glatiotis
- Restricted accessDepositional setting, determined by organic petrography, of the middle Eocene Hat Creek No. 2 coal deposit, British Columbia, CanadaBy Fariborz Goodarzi and Thomas GentzisArticle | Published in 1987 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 35 (2)Fariborz GoodarziThomas Gentzis