2,862 results found
Showing 41 to 50 of 2,862 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
2,862 results found
Showing 41 to 50 of 2,862 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessStable isotope transfer in open and closed system across chemically contrasted boundaries: metacarbonate–granitoid contacts in the Quérigut magmatic complex (Eastern Pyrenees, France)By Cyril DurandD, Philippe Boulvais, Didier Marquer and Michel RossyArticle | Published in 2006 in Journal of the Geological Society 163 (5)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492005-075Cyril DurandDPhilippe BoulvaisDidier MarquerMichel Rossy
- Restricted accessUpper Cretaceous carbon- and oxygen-isotope stratigraphy of hemipelagic carbonate facies from southern Tibet, ChinaBy Xianghui Li, Hugh C. Jenkyns, Chengshan Wang, Xiumian Hu, Xi Chen, Yushuai Wei, Yongjian Huang and Jie CuiArticle | Published in 2006 in Journal of the Geological Society 163 (2)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764905-046Xianghui LiHugh C. JenkynsChengshan WangXiumian HuXi ChenYushuai WeiYongjian HuangJie Cui
- Restricted accessCarbonate isotope chemostratigraphy suggests revisions to the geological history of the West Finnmark Caledonides, northern NorwayBy T. Slagstad, V.A. Melezhik, C.L. Kirkland, K.B. Zwaan, D. Roberts, I.M. Gorokhov and A.E. FallickArticle | Published in 2006 in Journal of the Geological Society 163 (2)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764905-021T. SlagstadV.A. MelezhikC.L. KirklandK.B. ZwaanD. RobertsI.M. GorokhovA.E. Fallick
- Restricted accessInvestigating the record of Permian climate change from argillaceous sedimentary rocks, OmanBy M.H. Stephenson, M.J. Leng, C.H. Vane, P.L. Osterloff and C. ArrowsmithArticle | Published in 2005 in Journal of the Geological Society 162 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764904-096M.H. StephensonM.J. LengC.H. VaneP.L. OsterloffC. Arrowsmith
- Restricted accessNd isotopic and geochemical constraints on provenance of sedimentary rocks in the eastern Officer Basin, Australia: implications for the duration of the intracratonic Petermann OrogenyBy B.P. Wade, M. Hand and K.M. BarovichArticle | Published in 2005 in Journal of the Geological Society 162 (3)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764904-001B.P. WadeM. HandK.M. Barovich
- Restricted accessIsotopic signals from late Jurassic–early Cretaceous (Volgian–Valanginian) sub-Arctic belemnites, Yatria River, Western SiberiaBy G.D. Price and J. MutterloseArticle | Published in 2004 in Journal of the Geological Society 161 (6)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764903-169G.D. PriceJ. Mutterlose
- Restricted accessReappraisal of the K–T boundary succession at Stevns Klint, DenmarkBy Malcolm B. Hart, Sean E. Feist, Gregory D. Price and Melanie J. LengArticle | Published in 2004 in Journal of the Geological Society 161 (5)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764903-071Malcolm B. HartSean E. FeistGregory D. PriceMelanie J. Leng
- Restricted accessTesting tectonic models with geochemical provenance parameters in greywackeBy E. Hegner, M. Gruler, H.P. Hann, F. Chen and M. GÜldenpfennigArticle | Published in 2005 in Journal of the Geological Society 162 (1)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764904-029E. HegnerM. GrulerH.P. HannF. ChenM. GÜldenpfennig
- Restricted accessPetrology and geochemistry of the Shuiquangou syenitic complex, northern margin of the North China CratonBy Neng JiangArticle | Published in 2005 in Journal of the Geological Society 162 (1)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764903-144Neng Jiang
- Restricted accessGlobal and regional palaeoceanographic changes as recorded in the mid-Cretaceous (Aptian–Albian) sequence of the Ionian zone (NW Greece)By T. Danelian, H. Tsikos, S. Gardin, F. Baudin, J.-P. Bellier and L. EmmanuelArticle | Published in 2004 in Journal of the Geological Society 161 (4)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764903-088T. DanelianH. TsikosS. GardinF. BaudinJ.-P. BellierL. Emmanuel