3,442 results found
Showing 31 to 40 of 3,442 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
3,442 results found
Showing 31 to 40 of 3,442 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessDeep-marine seabed erosion and gravel lags in the northwestern Rockall Trough, North Atlantic OceanBy JOHN A. HOWE, MARTYN S. STOKER and KEN J. WOOLFEArticle | Published in 2001 in Journal of the Geological Society 158 (3)DOI: 10.1144/jgs.158.3.427JOHN A. HOWEScottish Association for Marine Science & University of the Highlands and Islands Project, Dunstaffnage Marine Laboratory, PO Box 3, Oban, Argyll PA34 4AD, UKMARTYN S. STOKERKEN J. WOOLFE
- Restricted accessThe isotopic signature of planktonic foraminifera from NE Atlantic surface sediments: implications for the reconstruction of past oceanic conditionsBy G. M. GANSSEN and D. KROONArticle | Published in 2000 in Journal of the Geological Society 157 (3)DOI: 10.1144/jgs.157.3.693G. M. GANSSEND. KROON
- Restricted accessNE Atlantic benthic foraminifera: modern distribution patterns and palaeoecological significanceBy W. E. N. AUSTIN and J. R. EVANSArticle | Published in 2000 in Journal of the Geological Society 157 (3)DOI: 10.1144/jgs.157.3.679W. E. N. AUSTINJ. R. EVANS
- Restricted accessEnhanced productivity on the Iberian margin during glacial/interglacial transitions revealed by barium and diatomsBy J. THOMSON, S. NIXON, C. P. SUMMERHAYES, E. J. ROHLING, J. SCHÖNFELD, R. ZAHN, P. GROOTES, F. ABRANTES, L. GASPAR and S. VAQUEIROArticle | Published in 2000 in Journal of the Geological Society 157 (3)DOI: 10.1144/jgs.157.3.667J. THOMSONS. NIXONC. P. SUMMERHAYESE. J. ROHLINGJ. SCHÖNFELDR. ZAHNP. GROOTESF. ABRANTESL. GASPARS. VAQUEIRO
- Restricted accessGlacial thermohaline circulation states of the northern Atlantic: the compatibility of modelling and observationsBy G. R. BIGG, M. R. WADLEY, D. P. STEVENS and J. A. JOHNSONArticle | Published in 2000 in Journal of the Geological Society 157 (3)DOI: 10.1144/jgs.157.3.655G. R. BIGGM. R. WADLEYD. P. STEVENSJ. A. JOHNSON
- Restricted accessCentury‐ to millennial‐scale sedimentological–geochemical records of glacial–Holocene sediment variations from the Barra Fan (NE Atlantic)By D. KROON, G. SHIMMIELD, W. E. N. AUSTIN, S. DERRICK, P. KNUTZ and T. SHIMMIELDArticle | Published in 2000 in Journal of the Geological Society 157 (3)DOI: 10.1144/jgs.157.3.643D. KROONG. SHIMMIELDW. E. N. AUSTINS. DERRICKP. KNUTZT. SHIMMIELD
- Restricted accessDiscussion on Quaternary sea-level change on the continental shelf of Hong KongArticle | Published in 1998 in Journal of the Geological Society 155 (6)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.155.6.1053
- Restricted accessMineralogy, sulphur isotope geochemistry and the development of sulphide structures at the Broken Spur hydrothermal vent site, 29°10’N, Mid-Atlantic RidgeBy I. B. BUTLER, A. E. FALLICK and R. W. NESBITTArticle | Published in 1998 in Journal of the Geological Society 155 (5)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.155.5.0773I. B. BUTLERA. E. FALLICKR. W. NESBITT
- Restricted accessEvolution of seasonal stratification in the Celtic Sea during the HoloceneBy W. E. N. AUSTIN and J. D. SCOURSEArticle | Published in 1997 in Journal of the Geological Society 154 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.154.2.0249W. E. N. AUSTINJ. D. SCOURSE
- Restricted accessNew discoveries of mud volcanoes on the Eastern Mediterranean RidgeBy B. T. CRONIN, M. K. IVANOV, A. F. LIMONOV, A. EGOROV, G. G. AKHMANOV, A. M. AKHMETJANOV and E. KOZLOVAArticle | Published in 1997 in Journal of the Geological Society 154 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.154.2.0173B. T. CRONINM. K. IVANOVA. F. LIMONOVA. EGOROVG. G. AKHMANOVA. M. AKHMETJANOVE. KOZLOVA