237 results found
Showing 21 to 30 of 237 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
237 results found
Showing 21 to 30 of 237 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessA combined analytic signal and Euler method (AN-EUL) for automatic interpretation of magnetic dataBy Ahmed Salem and Dhananjay RavatArticle | Published in 2003 in Geophysics 68 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.1635049Ahmed SalemDhananjay Ravat
- Restricted access3D Euler deconvolution: Theoretical basis for automatically selecting good solutionsBy João B. C. Silva and Valéria C. F. BarbosaArticle | Published in 2003 in Geophysics 68 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.1635050João B. C. SilvaValéria C. F. Barbosa
- Restricted accessEstimation of reservoir properties from seismic data by smooth neural networksBy M. M. Saggaf, M. Nafi Toksöz and H. M. MustafaArticle | Published in 2003 in Geophysics 68 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.1635051M. M. SaggafM. Nafi ToksözH. M. Mustafa
- Restricted accessEffects of fractal fluctuations in topographic relief, permittivity and conductivity on ground-penetrating radar antenna radiationBy Bernhard Lampe and Klaus HolligerArticle | Published in 2003 in Geophysics 68 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.1635047Bernhard LampeKlaus Holliger
- Restricted accessDifferential reduction of magnetic anomalies to the pole on a massively parallel computerBy Richard S. Lu, John Mariano and Dennis E. WillenArticle | Published in 2003 in Geophysics 68 (6)DOI: 10.1190/1.1635048Richard S. LuJohn MarianoDennis E. Willen
- Restricted accessExploration strategy development and performance management: A portfolio-based approachBy Michael A. Naylor and Laurent Y. SpringArticle | Published in 2002 in The Leading Edge 21 (2)Michael A. NaylorLaurent Y. Spring
- Restricted accessMultidisciplinary teams in exploration and production: Their value and future Part 2—Financially successful and unsuccessful teamsBy Robert SneiderArticle | Published in 2000 in The Leading Edge 19 (1)DOI: 10.1190/1.1438444Robert Sneider
- Restricted accessMultidisciplinary teams in exploration and production; their value and future; Part 1, Concepts, definition and team successesBy Robert SneiderArticle | Published in 1999 in The Leading Edge 18 (12)Robert Sneider
- Restricted accessProjections of the world's hydrocarbon resources and reserve depletion in the 21st centuryBy Wolfgang E. SchollnbergerArticle | Published in 1999 in The Leading Edge 18 (5)Wolfgang E. Schollnberger
- Restricted accessTaking the risk out of petroleum exploration; the adoption of systematic risk analysis by international corporations during the 1990sBy Peter R. RoseArticle | Published in 1999 in The Leading Edge 18 (2)Peter R. Rose