33 results found
Showing 21 to 30 of 33 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessA review of regional mineral resource assessment methodsBy D. A. Singer and D. L. MosierArticle | Published in 1981 in Economic Geology 76 (5)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.76.5.1006D. A. SingerD. L. Mosier
- Restricted accessApplication of image analysis and multivariate analysis to mineral resource appraisalBy F. P. AgterbergArticle | Published in 1981 in Economic Geology 76 (5)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.76.5.1016F. P. Agterberg
- Restricted accessEstimating usable resources from historical industry dataBy S. M. Cargill, D. H. Root and E. H. BaileyArticle | Published in 1981 in Economic Geology 76 (5)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.76.5.1081S. M. CargillD. H. RootE. H. Bailey
- Restricted accessSELECTION OF NEW REGIONS FOR OVERSEAS EXPLORATIONBy W. E. Wallis and E. M. McNattArticle | Published in 1958 in Geophysics 23 (2)Publisher: Society of Exploration GeophysicistsDOI: 10.1190/1.1438473W. E. WallisStandard Oil Company (New Jersey).E. M. McNattStandard Oil Company (New Jersey).
- Restricted accessMineral reserves and mineral resources; discussionBy Q. G. WhishawArticle | Published in 1957 in Economic Geology 52 (3)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.52.3.319Q. G. Whishaw
- Restricted accessHuman relationships in future mineral procurement; discussionBy Evan JustArticle | Published in 1954 in Economic Geology 49 (8)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.49.8.906Evan Just