10,865 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 10,865 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
10,865 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 10,865 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessEarthquake in Warren and Rappahannock Counties, Virginia, September 5, 1919By Thomas L. WatsonArticle | Published in 1919 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 9 (4)Publisher: Seismological Society of AmericaThomas L. Watson
- Restricted accessGas migration studies at a disused mine to detect possible rock fracture patterns and the extent of underground workingsBy R. D. SibleyArticle | Published in 1992 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 25 (1)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1992.025.01.04R. D. Sibley
- Restricted accessThermal buffering of sedimentary basins by basement rocks: implications arising from numerical simulationsBy Guichang Lin, Jeffrey A. Nunn and David DemingArticle | Published in 2000 in Petroleum Geoscience 6 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.6.4.299Guichang LinJeffrey A. NunnDavid Deming
- Restricted accessRepresentation and scaling of faults in fluid flow modelsBy J. J. Walsh, J. Watterson, A. E. Heath and C. ChildsArticle | Published in 1998 in Petroleum Geoscience 4 (3)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.4.3.241J. J. WalshJ. WattersonA. E. HeathC. Childs
- Restricted accessGeodynamic settings of mineral deposit systemsBy David I. Groves and Frank P. BierleinArticle | Published in 2007 in Journal of the Geological Society 164 (1)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492006-065David I. GrovesFrank P. Bierlein
- Restricted accessThe Thabazimbi-Murchison Lineament of the Kaapvaal Craton, South Africa: 2700 Ma of episodic deformationBy NADINE GOOD and MAARTEN J. DE WITArticle | Published in 1997 in Journal of the Geological Society 154 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.154.1.0093NADINE GOODMAARTEN J. DE WIT
- Restricted accessDiscussion on extensional tectonics and magmatism as drivers of convection leading to Iberian Pyrite Belt massive sulphide deposits?Article | Published in 1996 in Journal of the Geological Society 153 (5)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.153.5.0811
- Restricted accessDiscussion on the relationship between bitumens and mineralization in the South Pennine Orefield, central EnglandArticle | Published in 1996 in Journal of the Geological Society 153 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.153.4.0653
- Restricted accessThe relationship between bitumens and mineralization in the South Pennine Orefield, central EnglandBy G. EWBANK, D. A. C. MANNING and G. D. ABBOTTArticle | Published in 1995 in Journal of the Geological Society 152 (5)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.152.5.0751G. EWBANKD. A. C. MANNINGG. D. ABBOTT
- Restricted accessSimulation of geological processes using an expert systemBy G. WADGE, P. A. V. YOUNG and D. C. MASONArticle | Published in 1992 in Journal of the Geological Society 149 (3)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.149.3.0455G. WADGEP. A. V. YOUNGD. C. MASON