13,437 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 13,437 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
13,437 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 13,437 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessLate Cretaceous and Cenozoic Geology of the New Madrid Seismic ZoneBy Roy B. Van Arsdale and Robin K. TenBrinkArticle | Published in 2000 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 90 (2)Publisher: Seismological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1785/0119990088Roy B. Van ArsdaleRobin K. TenBrink
- Restricted accessMicrotremor measurements used to map thickness of soft sedimentsBy Malte Ibs-von Seht and Jürgen WohlenbergArticle | Published in 1999 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 89 (1)Publisher: Seismological Society of AmericaMalte Ibs-von SehtJürgen Wohlenberg
- Restricted accessReply to discussionBy P. Stone and A. W. A. RushtonArticle | Published in 2004 in Scottish Journal of Geology 40 (2)DOI: 10.1144/sjg40020187P. StoneBritish Geological Survey, Murchison House, West Mains Road, Edinburgh, EH9 3LA, UKA. W. A. RushtonDepartment of Palaeontology, The Natural History Museum, London, SW7 5BD, UK
- Restricted accessLate Castlemainian (Ca 4, Arenig) graptolites from the Ballantrae Complex, SW ScotlandBy Jörg MaletzArticle | Published in 2004 in Scottish Journal of Geology 40 (2)DOI: 10.1144/sjg40020185Jörg MaletzDepartment of Geology, State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, New York 14260-3050, USA email:email@example.com
- Restricted accessThe Dalradian rocks of the South-west Highlands-IntroductionBy J. L. Roberts and J. E. TreagusArticle | Published in 1977 in Scottish Journal of Geology 13 (2)DOI: 10.1144/sjg13020085J. L. RobertsJ. E. Treagus
- Restricted accessUK Chalk Group stratigraphy (Cenomanian – Santonian) determined from borehole geophysical logsBy M.A. WoodsArticle | Published in 2006 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 39 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/05-007M.A. Woods
- Restricted accessMicropalaeontological investigations for the site of the Thames Barrier, LondonBy D. J. Carter and M. B. HartArticle | Published in 1977 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 10 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1977.010.03.11D. J. CarterM. B. Hart
- Restricted accessIntegrated biostratigraphy and chemical stratigraphy in the development of a reservoir-scale stratigraphic framework for the Sea Lion Field area, North Falkland BasinBy N. Holmes, D. Atkin, S. Mahdi and M. AyressArticle | Published in 2015 in Petroleum Geoscience 21 (2-3)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2014-045N. HolmesIchron Ltd (part of the RPS Group), Century House Gadbrook Business Centre, Northwich, Cheshire CW9 7TL, UKD. AtkinIchron Ltd (part of the RPS Group), Century House Gadbrook Business Centre, Northwich, Cheshire CW9 7TL, UKS. MahdiIchron Ltd (part of the RPS Group), Century House Gadbrook Business Centre, Northwich, Cheshire CW9 7TL, UKM. Ayress
- Restricted accessDevelopment of intra-basaltic lava-field drainage systems within the Faroe–Shetland BasinBy Nick Schofield and David W. JolleyArticle | Published in 2013 in Petroleum Geoscience 19 (3)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2012-061Nick SchofieldSchool of Geography, Earth and Environmental Science, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT, UKGeology & Petroleum Geology, School of Geosciences, University of Aberdeen, Meston Building, Aberdeen AB24 3UE, UKDavid W. JolleyGeology & Petroleum Geology, School of Geosciences, University of Aberdeen, Meston Building, Aberdeen AB24 3UE, UK
- Restricted accessSedimentology and sequence stratigraphy of the Middle–Upper Jurassic Krossfjord and Fensfjord formations, Troll Field, northern North SeaBy Nicholas E. Holgate, Christopher A.-L. Jackson, Gary J. Hampson and Tom DreyerArticle | Published in 2013 in Petroleum Geoscience 19 (3)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2012-039Nicholas E. HolgateDepartment of Earth Science & Engineering, Imperial College, London SW7 2BP, UKChristopher A.-L. JacksonDepartment of Earth Science & Engineering, Imperial College, London SW7 2BP, UKGary J. HampsonDepartment of Earth Science & Engineering, Imperial College, London SW7 2BP, UKTom DreyerStatoil UK Ltd, One Kingdom Street, Paddington, London W2 6BD, UK