2,863 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 2,863 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
2,863 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 2,863 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessStable isotope evidence for the hydrogeological characteristics of clay-rich till in northern East AngliaBy K.M. Hiscock, M.A. George and P.F. DennisArticle | Published in 2011 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 44 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/10-006K.M. HiscockM.A. GeorgeP.F. Dennis
- Restricted accessUsing hydrochemistry and environmental isotopes to define the groundwater system of the Ain Maghara Spring, JordanBy H. El‐Naser and A. SubahArticle | Published in 2000 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 33 (1)DOI: 10.1144/qjegh.33.1.87H. El‐NaserA. Subah
- Restricted accessRegional gas geochemistry in an active tectonic zone, Erzurum Basin, eastern TurkeyBy M. Salih Bayraktutan,, J. R. Merefield,, P. Grainger,, B. M. Evans,, M. Yilmaz and E. KalkanArticle | Published in 1996 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 29 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEGH.1996.029.P3.04M. Salih Bayraktutan,J. R. Merefield,P. Grainger,B. M. Evans,M. YilmazE. Kalkan
- Restricted accessGroundwater chemistry in the Sellafield area: a preliminary interpretationBy A. H. Bath, , R. A. McCartney, , H. G. Richards, , R. Metcalfe and M. B. CrawfordArticle | Published in 1996 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 29 (Supplement 1)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEGH.1996.029.S1.04A. H. Bath,R. A. McCartney,H. G. Richards,R. MetcalfeM. B. Crawford
- Restricted accessBehaviour of radon in the geological environment: a reviewBy T. K. Ball, D. G. Cameron, T. B. Colman and P. D. RobertsArticle | Published in 1991 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 24 (2)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1991.024.02.01T. K. BallD. G. CameronT. B. ColmanP. D. Roberts
- Restricted accessIndicators of hot fluid migration in sedimentary basins: evidence from the UK Atlantic MarginBy H. L. Wycherley, J. Parnell, G. R. Watt, H. Chen and A. J. BoyceArticle | Published in 2003 in Petroleum Geoscience 9 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079303-569H. L. WycherleyJ. ParnellG. R. WattH. ChenA. J. Boyce
- Restricted accessIsotope geochemistry of oils from fields and mud volcanoes in the South Caspian Basin, AzerbaijanBy Ibragim S. Guliyev, Akper A. Feizulayev and Dadash A. HuseynovArticle | Published in 2001 in Petroleum Geoscience 7 (2)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.7.2.201Ibragim S. GuliyevAkper A. FeizulayevDadash A. Huseynov
- Restricted accessNd and Sr isotopes as clastic provenance indicators in the Upper Carboniferous of BritainBy M. J. Leng, B. W. Glover and J. I. ChisholmArticle | Published in 1999 in Petroleum Geoscience 5 (3)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.5.3.293M. J. LengB. W. GloverJ. I. Chisholm
- Restricted accessHydrocarbon filling history and reservoir continuity of oil fields evaluated using 87 Sr/ 86 Sr isotope ratio variations in formation water, with examples from the North SeaBy E. W. Mearns and J. J. McBrideArticle | Published in 1999 in Petroleum Geoscience 5 (1)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.5.1.17E. W. MearnsJ. J. McBride
- Restricted accessLow δ18O zircon grains in the Neoarchean Rum Jungle Complex, northern Australia: An indicator of emergent continental crustBy J.A. Hollis, M.J. Van Kranendonk, A.J. Cross, C.L. Kirkland, R.A. Armstrong and C.M. AllenArticle | Published in 2014 in Lithosphere 6 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/L296.1J.A. HollisNorthern Territory Geological Survey, P.O. Box 3000, Darwin, NT 0800, AustraliaM.J. Van KranendonkSchool of Biological, Earth and Environmental Sciences and Australian Centre for Astrobiology, The University of New South Wales, Kensington, NSW 2052, AustraliaAustralian Research Council Centre of Excellence for Core to Crust Fluid SystemsA.J. CrossGeoscience Australia, GPO Box 378, Canberra, ACT 2601, AustraliaC.L. KirklandGeological Survey of Western Australia, Mineral House, 100 Plain Street, East Perth, WA 6004, AustraliaR.A. ArmstrongPRISE, Research School of Earth Sciences, The Australian National University, Building 61, Mills Road, Acton, ACT 0200, AustraliaC.M. AllenInstitute for Future Environments, Queensland University of Technology, P632, Level 6, P Block, Science and Engineering Centre, Gardens Point Campus, 2 George Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000, Australia