5,012 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 5,012 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
5,012 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 5,012 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessNew Paleoearthquake Ages from the Western Garlock Fault: Implications for Regional Earthquake Occurrence in Southern CaliforniaBy Christopher Madden Madugo, James F. Dolan and Ross D. HartlebArticle | Published in 2012 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 102 (6)DOI: 10.1785/0120110310Christopher Madden MadugoEarth Consultants International, 1642 E. 4th Street, Santa Ana, California 92701 email@example.comJames F. DolanRoss D. Hartleb
- Restricted accessSingle- and Multigrain Luminescence Dating of Sediments Related to the Greenville Fault, Eastern San Francisco Bay Area, CaliforniaBy Glenn W. Berger, Thomas L. Sawyer and Jeffery R. UnruhArticle | Published in 2010 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 100 (3)DOI: 10.1785/0120090310Glenn W. BergerThomas L. SawyerJeffery R. Unruh
- Restricted accessSurface Rupture on the Denali Fault Interpreted from Tree Damage during the 1912 Delta River Mw 7.2–7.4 Earthquake: Implications for the 2002 Denali Fault Earthquake Slip DistributionBy Gary Carver, George Plafker, Mike Metz, Lloyd Cluff, Burt Slemmons, Elden Johnson, Jim Roddick and Steve SorensenArticle | Published in 2004 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 94 (6B)DOI: 10.1785/0120040625Gary CarverGeorge PlafkerMike MetzLloyd CluffBurt SlemmonsElden JohnsonJim RoddickSteve Sorensen
- Restricted accessThe Beatty scarp in Nye County, Nevada—An important late quaternary morphologic DatumBy L. W. Anderson and R. E. KlingerArticle | Published in 1996 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 86 (5)L. W. AndersonR. E. Klinger
- Restricted accessLate Quaternary faulting and thermoluminescence dating of the East Cache fault zone, north-central UtahBy James McCalpin and S. L. FormanArticle | Published in 1991 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 81 (1)James McCalpinS. L. Forman
- Restricted accessThe use of dating techniques to constrain the age of fault activity: a case history from north Somerset, United KingdomBy J. C. Gutmanis, E. A Hailwood, R. H. Maddock and C. Vita-FinziArticle | Published in 1991 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 24 (4)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1991.024.04.04J. C. GutmanisE. A HailwoodR. H. MaddockC. Vita-Finzi
- Restricted accessTemperature and uplift history of Bjornoya (Bear Island), Barents SeaBy Ulrich Ritter, Ian R. Duddy, Atle Mork, Harald Johansen and Dennis C. ArneArticle | Published in 1996 in Petroleum Geoscience 2 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/petgeo.2.2.133Ulrich RitterIKU Petroleum Research, Trondheim, NorwayIan R. DuddyIKU Petroleum Research, Trondheim, NorwayAtle MorkIKU Petroleum Research, Trondheim, NorwayHarald JohansenIKU Petroleum Research, Trondheim, NorwayDennis C. ArneIKU Petroleum Research, Trondheim, Norway
- Restricted accessBirth of the northern Cordilleran orogen, as recorded by detrital zircons in Jurassic synorogenic strata and regional exhumation in YukonBy Maurice Colpron, James L. Crowley, George Gehrels, Darrel G.F. Long, Donald C. Murphy, Luke Beranek and Luke BickertonArticle | Published in 2015 in Lithosphere 7 (5)DOI: 10.1130/L451.1Maurice ColpronYukon Geological Survey, P.O. Box 2703 (K-14), Whitehorse, Yukon, Y1A 2C6, CanadaJames L. CrowleyDepartment of Geosciences, Boise State University, 1910 University Drive, Boise, Idaho 83725-1535, USAGeorge GehrelsDepartment of Geosciences, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona 85721, USADarrel G.F. LongDepartment of Earth Sciences, Laurentian University, Sudbury, Ontario, P3E 2C6, CanadaDonald C. MurphyYukon Geological Survey, P.O. Box 2703 (K-14), Whitehorse, Yukon, Y1A 2C6, CanadaLuke BeranekDepartment of Earth Sciences, Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador, A1B 3X5, CanadaLuke BickertonDepartment of Earth Sciences, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, British Columbia, V5A 1S6, Canada
- Restricted accessMid-Miocene initiation of orogen-parallel extension, NW Nepal HimalayaBy Carl Nagy, Laurent Godin, Borja Antolín, John Cottle and Douglas ArchibaldArticle | Published in 2015 in Lithosphere 7 (5)DOI: 10.1130/L425.1Carl NagyGeological Sciences and Geological Engineering, Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario K7L 3N6, CanadaLaurent GodinGeological Sciences and Geological Engineering, Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario K7L 3N6, CanadaBorja AntolínGeological Sciences and Geological Engineering, Queen’s University, Kingston, Ontario K7L 3N6, CanadaJohn CottleDepartment of Earth Science, University of California, Santa Barbara, California 93106-9630, USADouglas Archibald
- Restricted accessCoupling sequential restoration of balanced cross sections and low-temperature thermochronometry: The case study of the Western CarpathiansBy Ada Castelluccio, Benedetta Andreucci, Massimiliano Zattin, Richard A. Ketcham, Leszek Jankowski, Stefano Mazzoli and Rafał SzaniawskiArticle | Published in 2015 in Lithosphere 7 (4)DOI: 10.1130/L436.1Ada CastelluccioDepartment of Geosciences, University of Padua, Via G. Gradenigo, 6, Padova 35131, ItalyBenedetta AndreucciDepartment of Geosciences, University of Padua, Via G. Gradenigo, 6, Padova 35131, ItalyMassimiliano ZattinDepartment of Geosciences, University of Padua, Via G. Gradenigo, 6, Padova 35131, ItalyRichard A. KetchamJackson School of Geosciences, The University of Texas at Austin, 1 University Station C1160, Austin, Texas 78712, USALeszek JankowskiPolish Geological Institute–Carpathian Branch, ul. Skrzatów 1, Kraków, 31-560, PolandStefano MazzoliDepartment of Earth Sciences, University of Naples “Federico II,” Largo San Marcellino 10, Napoli, 80138, ItalyRafał SzaniawskiInstitute of Geophysics, Polish Academy of Science, Ks. Janusza 64, Warsaw, 01-452, Poland