5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThreshold of borehole failure: Breaking in before breaking out, Mississippi fan, Gulf of MexicoBy J. Casey Moore, Roger Urgeles, Marianne Conin, Peter B. Flemings and Gerardo J. IturrinoArticle | Published in 2011 in Geosphere 7 (3)DOI: 10.1130/GES00613.1J. Casey MooreRoger UrgelesMarianne ConinPeter B. FlemingsGerardo J. Iturrino
- Restricted accessSynchrotron X-ray microtomography and lattice Boltzmann simulations of gas flow through volcanic pumicesBy Wim Degruyter, A. Burgisser, O. Bachmann and O. MalaspinasArticle | Published in 2010 in Geosphere 6 (5)DOI: 10.1130/GES00555.1Wim DegruyterA. BurgisserO. BachmannO. Malaspinas
- Restricted accessThree-dimensional measurement of fractures in heterogeneous materials using high-resolution X-ray computed tomographyBy Richard A. Ketcham, Donald T. Slottke and Jack M. Sharp Jr.Article | Published in 2010 in Geosphere 6 (5)DOI: 10.1130/GES00552.1Richard A. KetchamDonald T. SlottkeJack M. Sharp
- Restricted accessStructural analysis and analogue modeling of the kinematics and dynamics of rockslide avalanchesBy Thomas Shea and Benjamin van Wyk de VriesArticle | Published in 2008 in Geosphere 4 (4)DOI: 10.1130/GES00131.1Thomas SheaBenjamin van Wyk de Vries
- Restricted accessAutomatic detection of anisotropic features on rock surfacesBy Bodey R. Baker, Klaus Gessner, Eun-Jung Holden and Andrew P. SquelchArticle | Published in 2008 in Geosphere 4 (2)DOI: 10.1130/GES00145.1Bodey R. BakerKlaus GessnerEun-Jung HoldenAndrew P. Squelch