24 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 24 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe validity of geologic projection; a case historyBy Ernest E. WahlstromArticle | Published in 1964 in Economic Geology 59 (3)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.59.3.465Ernest E. Wahlstrom
- Restricted accessCurricular and professional aspects of geological engineeringBy James Maxwell Neilson, A. K. Snelgrove and J. R. Van PeltArticle | Published in 1960 in Economic Geology 55 (5)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.55.5.1048James Maxwell NeilsonA. K. SnelgroveJ. R. Van Pelt
- Restricted accessAn engineering study of glacial deposits at Steep Rock Lake, Ontario, CanadaBy Robert Ferguson Legget and Melville William BartleyArticle | Published in 1953 in Economic Geology 48 (7)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.48.7.513Robert Ferguson LeggetMelville William Bartley
- Restricted accessStabilization of some rockslides in Grainger County, TennesseeBy Robert Abraham LaurenceArticle | Published in 1951 in Economic Geology 46 (3)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.46.3.329Robert Abraham Laurence
- Restricted accessGeology of the Broadway Tunnel, Berkeley Hills, CaliforniaBy Benjamin Markham PageArticle | Published in 1950 in Economic Geology 45 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.45.2.142Benjamin Markham Page
- Restricted accessReport of Committee on Research in Engineering Geology, Society of Economic GeologistsBy Sidney Paige and Roger Farnsworth RhoadesArticle | Published in 1948 in Economic Geology 43 (4)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.43.4.313Sidney PaigeRoger Farnsworth Rhoades