97 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 97 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
97 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 97 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessAn experimental method for testing soil mobility of landslidesBy Jonathan P. McKenna, Paul M. Santi and Rex L. BaumArticle | Published in 2014 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 126 (3-4)DOI: 10.1130/B30870.1Jonathan P. McKennaU.S. Geological Survey, Box 25046, MS-966, Denver, Colorado 80225, USAPaul M. SantiDepartment of Geology and Geological Engineering, Colorado School of Mines, Golden, Colorado 80401, USARex L. BaumU.S. Geological Survey, Box 25046, MS-966, Denver, Colorado 80225, USA
- Restricted accessPhysical constraints on geologic CO2 sequestration in low-volume basalt formationsBy Ryan M. Pollyea, Jerry P. Fairley, Robert K. Podgorney and Travis L. MclingArticle | Published in 2014 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 126 (3-4)DOI: 10.1130/B30874.1Ryan M. PollyeaDepartment of Geology & Environmental Geosciences, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, Illinois 60115, USAJerry P. FairleyDepartment of Geological Sciences, University of Idaho, Moscow, Idaho 83844, USARobert K. PodgorneyEnergy Resource Recovery and Sustainability, Idaho National Laboratory, Idaho Falls, Idaho 83415, USATravis L. MclingCenter for Advanced Energy Studies, Idaho National Laboratory, Idaho Falls, Idaho 83415, USA
- Restricted accessSpatial and temporal trends for water-flow velocity and bed-material sediment transport in the lower Mississippi RiverBy Jeffrey A. Nittrouer, John Shaw, Michael P. Lamb and David MohrigArticle | Published in 2012 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 124 (3-4)DOI: 10.1130/B30497.1Jeffrey A. NittrouerJohn ShawMichael P. LambDavid Mohrig
- Restricted accessPredicting the probability and volume of postwildfire debris flows in the intermountain western United StatesBy Susan H. Cannon, Joseph E. Gartner, Michael G. Rupert, John A. Michael, Alan H. Rea and Charles ParrettArticle | Published in 2010 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 122 (1-2)DOI: 10.1130/B26459.1Susan H. CannonJoseph E. GartnerMichael G. RupertJohn A. MichaelAlan H. ReaCharles Parrett
- Restricted accessThe persistence of waterfalls in fractured rockBy Michael P. Lamb and William E. DietrichArticle | Published in 2009 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 121 (7-8)DOI: 10.1130/B26482.1Michael P. LambWilliam E. Dietrich
- Restricted accessMicrocracks in New England granitoids: A record of thermoelastic relaxation during exhumation of intracontinental crustBy Brett J. Nadan and Terry EngelderArticle | Published in 2009 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 121 (1-2)DOI: 10.1130/B26202.1Brett J. NadanTerry Engelder
- Restricted accessSpace geodetic imaging of rapid ground subsidence in Mexico CityBy Enrique Cabral-Cano, Timothy H. Dixon, Fernando Miralles-Wilhelm, Oscar Díaz-Molina, Osvaldo Sánchez-Zamora and Richard E. CarandeArticle | Published in 2008 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 120 (11-12)DOI: 10.1130/B26001.1Enrique Cabral-CanoTimothy H. DixonFernando Miralles-WilhelmOscar Díaz-MolinaOsvaldo Sánchez-ZamoraRichard E. Carande
- Restricted accessErosion of steepland valleys by debris flowsBy Jonathan D. Stock and William E. DietrichArticle | Published in 2006 in Geological Society of America Bulletin 118 (9-10)DOI: 10.1130/B25902.1Jonathan D. StockWilliam E. Dietrich