237 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 237 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
237 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 237 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessPotential impacts of federal regulation of greenhouse gas emissions on Wyoming's energy-derived tax revenueBy Milton Geiger, Roger Coupal and Donald McLeodArticle | Published in 2010 in Rocky Mountain Geology 45 (2)Publisher: University of WyomingDOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.45.2.181Milton GeigerRoger CoupalDonald McLeod
- Restricted accessHandling risk and uncertainty in petroleum exploration and asset management: An overviewBy P. Craig Smalley, Stephen H. Begg, Michael Naylor, Sigrunn Johnsen and Antonella GodiArticle | Published in 2008 in AAPG Bulletin 92 (10)DOI: 10.1306/06040808063P. Craig SmalleyStephen H. BeggMichael NaylorSigrunn JohnsenAntonella Godi
- Restricted accessA method to estimate block values through competitive biddingBy Ricardo Furtado, Saul B. Suslick and Monica R. RodriguezArticle | Published in 2008 in AAPG Bulletin 92 (10)DOI: 10.1306/06040808065Ricardo FurtadoSaul B. SuslickMonica R. Rodriguez
- Restricted accessA Bayesian belief network approach for assessing the impact of exploration prospect interdependency: An application to predict gas discoveries in the NetherlandsBy Jan-Diederik Van Wees, Harmen Mijnlieff, Jan Lutgert, Jaap Breunese, Christian Bos, Peter Rosenkranz and Filip NeeleArticle | Published in 2008 in AAPG Bulletin 92 (10)DOI: 10.1306/06040808067Jan-Diederik Van WeesHarmen MijnlieffJan LutgertJaap BreuneseChristian BosPeter RosenkranzFilip Neele
- Restricted accessManaging trade-offs between conflicting goals through a portfolio visualization processBy Stephen M. RaseyArticle | Published in 2008 in AAPG Bulletin 92 (10)DOI: 10.1306/06040808068Stephen M. Rasey
- Restricted accessI would rather be vaguely right than precisely wrong: A new approach to decision making in the petroleum exploration and production industryBy Reidar B. Bratvold and Steve H. BeggArticle | Published in 2008 in AAPG Bulletin 92 (10)DOI: 10.1306/06040808070Reidar B. BratvoldSteve H. Begg
- Restricted accessUsing the value of information to determine optimal well order in a sequential drilling programBy Peter Cunningham and Steve BeggArticle | Published in 2008 in AAPG Bulletin 92 (10)DOI: 10.1306/06040808071Peter CunninghamSteve Begg
- Restricted accessStudies of United Kingdom Continental Shelf fields after a decade of production: How does production data affect the estimation of subsurface uncertainty?By Pete SmithArticle | Published in 2008 in AAPG Bulletin 92 (10)DOI: 10.1306/06040808073Pete Smith
- Restricted accessUncertainty in prospect evaluation: Lessons from the movie industryBy Pierre DelfinerArticle | Published in 2008 in AAPG Bulletin 92 (10)DOI: 10.1306/06040808074Pierre Delfiner
- Restricted accessResponsible reporting of uncertain petroleum reservesBy Mark McLane, James Gouveia, Gary P. Citron, James MacKay and Peter R. RoseArticle | Published in 2008 in AAPG Bulletin 92 (10)DOI: 10.1306/06040808075Mark McLaneJames GouveiaGary P. CitronJames MacKayPeter R. Rose