5 results found
Showing 1 to 5 of 5 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessThe Canada-United States Free Trade Agreement; impact on the upstream Canadian oil and gas sectorBy Rory C. HankelArticle | Published in 1990 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 38 (4)Rory C. Hankel
- Restricted accessOrganic petrology of Second White Speckled Shale, Saskatchewan, Canada; a possible link between bituminite and biogenic gas?By L. D. Stasiuk and F. GoodarziArticle | Published in 1988 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 36 (4)L. D. StasiukF. Goodarzi
- Restricted accessCanadian energy in perspective; constraints and opportunities in the next decadeBy Hugh Wynne-EdwardsArticle | Published in 1981 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 29 (1)Hugh Wynne-Edwards
- Restricted accessMercury capillary pressure curves and the interpretation of pore structure and capillary behaviour in reservoir rocksBy Norman C. Wardlaw and R. P. TaylorArticle | Published in 1976 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 24 (2)Norman C. WardlawR. P. Taylor
- Restricted accessOil and gas activities in Canada in 1975, "back to the drawing board"By John R. OwerArticle | Published in 1976 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 24 (2)John R. Ower