1,432 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 1,432 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
1,432 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 1,432 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessImaging primaries and high-order multiples for permanent reservoir monitoring: Application to Jubarte fieldBy Didier Lecerf, Edwin Hodges, Shaoping Lu, Alejandro Valenciano, Nizar Chemingui, Paulo Johann and Edgar ThedyArticle | Published in 2015 in The Leading Edge 34 (7)DOI: 10.1190/tle34070824.1Didier LecerfPGS.Edwin HodgesPGS.Shaoping LuPGS.Alejandro ValencianoPGS.Nizar CheminguiPGS.Paulo JohannPetrobras.Edgar ThedyPetrobras.
- Restricted accessGenerating a high-resolution global gravity model for oil exploration: Part 2 — Marine satellite altimeter-derived gravityBy J. D. FairheadArticle | Published in 2015 in The Leading Edge 34 (5)DOI: 10.1190/tle34050566.1J. D. FairheadDerek Fairhead split his time between being president and founder of Getech and teaching and research at the University of Leeds, where he held the chair of applied geophysics until his retirement in December 2013. He received a Ph.D. from Newcastle University.
- Restricted accessDetermination of lithology and brittleness of rocks with a new attributeBy Ritesh Kumar Sharma and Satinder ChopraArticle | Published in 2015 in The Leading Edge 34 (5)DOI: 10.1190/tle34050554.1Ritesh Kumar SharmaArcis Seismic Solutions, TGS.Satinder ChopraArcis Seismic Solutions, TGS.
- Restricted accessA refraction method to detect reservoir velocity and anisotropyBy Ali Tura, Roman Kazinnik, Yi Tao and Seth BetterlyArticle | Published in 2015 in The Leading Edge 34 (5)DOI: 10.1190/tle34050548.1Ali TuraConocoPhillips.Roman KazinnikConocoPhillips.Yi TaoConocoPhillips.Seth BetterlyConocoPhillips.
- Restricted accessAdvancement and economic benefit of geosteering and well-placement technologyBy Michael Bittar and Ahmet AkiArticle | Published in 2015 in The Leading Edge 34 (5)DOI: 10.1190/tle34050524.1Michael BittarHalliburton.Ahmet AkiHalliburton.
- Restricted accessBeyond gamma ray: Determining a geosteering program for a new unconventional reservoirBy Jason Pitcher and Frederic GalliceArticle | Published in 2015 in The Leading Edge 34 (5)DOI: 10.1190/tle34050514.1Jason PitcherCameron.Frederic GalliceVitruvian Exploration II, LLC.
- Restricted accessAutomatic inversion of deep-directional-resistivity measurements for well placement and reservoir descriptionBy Christophe Dupuis and Jean-Michel DenichouArticle | Published in 2015 in The Leading Edge 34 (5)DOI: 10.1190/tle34050504.1Christophe DupuisSchlumberger.Jean-Michel DenichouSchlumberger.
- Restricted accessUncertainty in geosteering and interpretation of horizontal wells — The necessity for constraints and geometric modelsBy John ZhouArticle | Published in 2015 in The Leading Edge 34 (5)DOI: 10.1190/tle34050496.1John ZhouMaxwell Dynamics, Inc.
- Restricted accessQuality control of surface-consistent deconvolution on land dynamite dataBy Jingfeng Zhang, Carlyn Klemm, Scott Michell, Abhijit Gangopadhyay, Jiawei Mei, Jeff Connor and Shoaib AhmedArticle | Published in 2015 in The Leading Edge 34 (4)DOI: 10.1190/tle34040430.1Jingfeng ZhangBP America.Carlyn KlemmBP America.Scott MichellBP America.Abhijit GangopadhyayBP America.Jiawei MeiCGG Houston.Jeff ConnorCGG Houston.Shoaib AhmedCGG Houston.