45 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 45 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
45 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 45 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessCu-Rich Scales in the Reykjanes Geothermal System, IcelandBy Vigdís Hardardóttir, Mark Hannington, Jeffrey Hedenquist, Ingrid Kjarsgaard and Karin HoalArticle | Published in 2010 in Economic Geology 105 (6)DOI: 10.2113/econgeo.105.6.1143Vigdís HardardóttirMark HanningtonJeffrey HedenquistIngrid KjarsgaardKarin Hoal
- Restricted accessCopper Isotope Systematics of the Lucky Strike, Rainbow, and Logatchev Sea-Floor Hydrothermal Fields on the Mid-Atlantic RidgeBy Olivier Rouxel, Yves Fouquet and John N. LuddenArticle | Published in 2004 in Economic Geology 99 (3)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.99.3.585Olivier RouxelYves FouquetJohn N. Ludden
- Restricted accessThe Fluid Inclusion and Mineralogic Record of the Transition from Liquid- to Vapor-Dominated Conditions in The Geysers Geothermal System, CaliforniaBy Joseph N. Moore, Michael C. Adams and Alan J. AndersonArticle | Published in 2000 in Economic Geology 95 (8)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.95.8.1719Joseph N. MooreMichael C. AdamsAlan J. Anderson
- Restricted accessEvidence of episodic fluid, gas, and sediment venting on the northern Gulf of Mexico continental slopeBy Harry H. Roberts and Robert S. CarneyArticle | Published in 1997 in Economic Geology 92 (7-8)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.92.7-8.863Harry H. RobertsRobert S. Carney
- Restricted accessOxygen isotope alteration in the Noranda mining district, Abitibi greenstone belt, QuebecBy L. M. CathlesArticle | Published in 1993 in Economic Geology 88 (6)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.88.6.1483L. M. Cathles
- Restricted accessThe Geysers-Clear Lake area, California; thermal waters, mineralization, volcanism, and geothermal potentialBy J. M. Donnelly-Nolan, M. G. Burns, F. E. Goff, E. K. Peters and J. M. ThompsonArticle | Published in 1993 in Economic Geology 88 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.88.2.301J. M. Donnelly-NolanM. G. BurnsF. E. GoffE. K. PetersJ. M. Thompson
- Restricted accessGeophysical signatures of Australian volcanic-hosted massive sulfide depositsBy J. R. Bishop and R. J. G. LewisArticle | Published in 1992 in Economic Geology 87 (3)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.87.3.913J. R. BishopR. J. G. Lewis
- Restricted accessReconstruction of the tectonic, volcanic, and sedimentary setting of strongly deformed Zn-Cu massive sulfide deposits at Benambra, VictoriaBy Rodney L. AllenArticle | Published in 1992 in Economic Geology 87 (3)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.87.3.825Rodney L. Allen
- Restricted accessFormation of authigenic minerals and their use as indicators of the physicochemical parameters of the fluid in the Larderello-Travale geothermal fieldBy Giuseppe Cavarretta, Giovanni Gianelli and Mariano PuxedduArticle | Published in 1982 in Economic Geology 77 (5)DOI: 10.2113/gsecongeo.77.5.1071Giuseppe CavarrettaGiovanni GianelliMariano Puxeddu