158 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 158 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
158 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 158 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessRaman spectroscopic analysis of carbonaceous matter and silica in the test walls of recent and fossil agglutinated foraminiferaBy David H. McNeil, H. Georg Schulze, Emily Matys and Tanja BosakArticle | Published in 2015 in AAPG Bulletin 99 (6)DOI: 10.1306/12191414093David H. McNeilNatural Resources Canada, Calgary, Alberta T2L 2A7, Canada; firstname.lastname@example.orgH. Georg SchulzeMichael Smith Laboratories, The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia V6T 1Z4, Canada; email@example.comEmily MatysThe Department of Earth, Atmospheric, and Planetary Sciences, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.comTanja BosakThe Department of Earth, Atmospheric, and Planetary Sciences, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02139; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restricted accessTaxonomy and biostratigraphy of Cenozoic foraminifers from Shell Canada wells, Tofino Basin, offshore Vancouver Island, British ColumbiaBy Y. Roshni Narayan, Christopher R. Barnes and Marjorie J. JohnsArticle | Published in 2005 in Micropaleontology 51 (2)Publisher: Micropaleontology ProjectDOI: 10.2113/51.2.101Y. Roshni NarayanChristopher R. BarnesMarjorie J. Johns
- Restricted accessAchievements and challenges in petroleum geostatisticsBy Olivier Dubrule and Eivind DamslethArticle | Published in 2001 in Petroleum Geoscience 7 (S)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/petgeo.7.S.S1Olivier DubruleEivind Damsleth
- Restricted accessVirtual truth; digital manipulation in the earth sciencesBy Brian D. RickettsArticle | Published in 1999 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 47 (2)Brian D. Ricketts
- Restricted accessSpectral reflectance of conodonts; a step toward quantitative color alteration and thermal maturity indexesBy B. C. Deaton, Merlynd K. Nestell and W. L. BalsamArticle | Published in 1996 in AAPG Bulletin 80 (7)B. C. DeatonMerlynd K. NestellW. L. Balsam
- Restricted accessVictoriella conoidea (Rutten, 1914); a guide foraminifera for the later Acquitanian (early Miocene) marine rocks of Southern AfricaBy I. K. McMillanArticle | Published in 1989 in South African Journal of Geology 92 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of South AfricaI. K. McMillan
- Restricted accessBiological factors in the formation of quiet-water ooidsBy Brian Jones and Q. H. GoodbodyArticle | Published in 1984 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 32 (2)Brian JonesQ. H. Goodbody
- Restricted accessBiological alteration of beachrock on Grand Cayman Island, British West IndiesBy Brian Jones and Q. H. GoodbodyArticle | Published in 1984 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 32 (2)Brian JonesQ. H. Goodbody
- Restricted accessFreboldiceras from the Grand Rapids Formation of North-central AlbertaBy C. R. Stelck and J. W. KramersArticle | Published in 1980 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 28 (4)C. R. StelckJ. W. Kramers