6 results found
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessA model for fibrous illite nucleation and growth in sandstonesBy Robert H. Lander and Linda M. BonnellArticle | Published in 2010 in AAPG Bulletin 94 (8)DOI: 10.1306/04211009121Robert H. LanderLinda M. Bonnell
- Restricted accessNano-size quartz accumulation in reservoir chalk, Ekofisk Formation, South Arne Field, North SeaBy H. Lindgreen, F. Jakobsen and N. SpringerArticle | Published in 2010 in Clay Minerals 45 (2)DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2010.045.2.171H. LindgreenF. JakobsenN. Springer
- Restricted accessToward more accurate quartz cement models: The importance of euhedral versus noneuhedral growth ratesBy Robert H. Lander, Richard E. Larese and Linda M. BonnellArticle | Published in 2008 in AAPG Bulletin 92 (11)DOI: 10.1306/07160808037Robert H. LanderRichard E. LareseLinda M. Bonnell
- Restricted accessNatural Zeolites in Solar Energy Heating, Cooling, and Energy StorageBy Dimiter I. TchernevArticle | Published in 2001 in Reviews in Mineralogy and Geochemistry 45 (1)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2138/rmg.2001.45.17Dimiter I. Tchernev
- Restricted accessClay mineral and organic diagenesis of the Lower Oligocene Schöneck Fishshale, western Austrian Molasse BasinBy S. GIERArticle | Published in 2000 in Clay Minerals 35 (4)S. GIER
- Restricted accessFormation rates of calc-silicate minerals deposited inside drillhole casing, Ngatamariki geothermal field, New ZealandBy Patrick R. L. Browne, Sue F. Courtney and C. Peter WoodArticle | Published in 1989 in American Mineralogist 74 (7-8)Publisher: Mineralogical Society of AmericaPatrick R. L. BrowneSue F. CourtneyC. Peter Wood