59 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 59 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
59 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 59 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessTemperature and uplift history of Bjornoya (Bear Island), Barents SeaBy Ulrich Ritter, Ian R. Duddy, Atle Mork, Harald Johansen and Dennis C. ArneArticle | Published in 1996 in Petroleum Geoscience 2 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/petgeo.2.2.133Ulrich RitterIKU Petroleum Research, Trondheim, NorwayIan R. DuddyIKU Petroleum Research, Trondheim, NorwayAtle MorkIKU Petroleum Research, Trondheim, NorwayHarald JohansenIKU Petroleum Research, Trondheim, NorwayDennis C. ArneIKU Petroleum Research, Trondheim, Norway
- Restricted accessDating diagenetic monazite in mudrocks: constraining the oil window?By J.A. EVANS, J.A. ZALASIEWICZ, I. FLETCHER, B. RASMUSSEN and N.J.G. PEARCEArticle | Published in 2002 in Journal of the Geological Society 159 (6)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/0016-764902-066J.A. EVANSJ.A. ZALASIEWICZI. FLETCHERB. RASMUSSENN.J.G. PEARCE
- Restricted accessSingle-grain detrital-muscovite ages from Lower Cretaceous sandstones, Scotian basin, and their implications for provenanceBy Peter H. Reynolds, Georgia Pe-Piper, David J.W. Piper and A.M. GristArticle | Published in 2009 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 57 (1)DOI: 10.2113/gscpgbull.57.1.63Peter H. ReynoldsGeorgia Pe-PiperDavid J.W. PiperA.M. Grist
- Restricted accessImplications of apatite fission track analysis for the thermal history of the Scotian Basin, offshore Nova Scotia, CanadaBy G. Li, C. E. Ravenhurst and M. ZentilliArticle | Published in 1995 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 43 (2)G. LiC. E. RavenhurstM. Zentilli
- Restricted accessApatite fission-tracking dating of two crater structures in the Canadian Williston BasinBy Barry P. Kohn, Kirk G. Osadeta and Ruth K. BezysArticle | Published in 1995 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 43 (1)Barry P. KohnKirk G. OsadetaRuth K. Bezys
- Restricted accessDetrital zircon geochronology of Siluro-Devonian sandstones, Rocky Mountains, northeastern British ColumbiaBy G. M. Ross, V. J. McNicoll, H. H. J. Geldsetzer, R. R. Parrish, S. D. Carr and A. KinsmanArticle | Published in 1993 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 41 (3)G. M. RossV. J. McNicollH. H. J. GeldsetzerR. R. ParrishS. D. CarrA. Kinsman
- Restricted accessPotassium-argon dating of some lower Tertiary strata in British ColumbiaBy L. V. Hills and H. BaadsgaardArticle | Published in 1967 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 15 (2)L. V. HillsH. Baadsgaard
- Restricted accessPotassium-argon dates as provenance indicators for the dunvegan formationBy J. M. TaterArticle | Published in 1965 in Bulletin of Canadian Petroleum Geology 13 (4)J. M. Tater
- Restricted accessK-Ar dating of varied microtextural illite in Permian gas reservoirs, northern GermanyBy N. LIEWIG and N. CLAUERArticle | Published in 2000 in Clay Minerals 35 (1)N. LIEWIGN. CLAUER
- Restricted accessThe Scotian Basin offshore Nova Scotia: thermal history and provenance of sandstones from apatite fission track and 40Ar/39Ar dataBy A. M. Grist, P. H. Reynolds, M. Zentilli and C. BeaumontArticle | Published in 1992 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 29 (5)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/e92-077