78 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 78 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
78 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 78 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessTurning exploration risk into a carbon storage opportunity in the UK Southern North SeaBy John R. Underhill, Nikos Lykakis and Salman ShafiqueArticle | Published in 2009 in Petroleum Geoscience 15 (4)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-839John R. UnderhillNikos LykakisSalman Shafique
- Restricted accessInfluence of fine-scale heterogeneity patterns on the large-scale behaviour of miscible transport in porous mediaBy A. M. M. Elfeki, F. M. Dekking, J. Bruining and C. KraaikampArticle | Published in 2002 in Petroleum Geoscience 8 (2)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/petgeo.8.2.159A. M. M. ElfekiF. M. DekkingJ. BruiningC. Kraaikamp
- Restricted accessNumerical Simulation of the Radius of Influence for Landfill Gas WellsBy Harold Vigneault, René Lefebvre and Miroslav NastevArticle | Published in 2004 in Vadose Zone Journal 3 (3)Publisher: Soil Science Society of AmericaDOI: 10.2113/3.3.909Harold VigneaultRené LefebvreMiroslav Nastev
- Restricted accessGeologic carbon sequestration in Wyoming: prospects and progressBy Carol D. Frost and Anne C. JakleArticle | Published in 2010 in Rocky Mountain Geology 45 (2)Publisher: University of WyomingDOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.45.2.83Carol D. FrostAnne C. Jakle
- Restricted accessPotential impacts of federal regulation of greenhouse gas emissions on Wyoming's energy-derived tax revenueBy Milton Geiger, Roger Coupal and Donald McLeodArticle | Published in 2010 in Rocky Mountain Geology 45 (2)Publisher: University of WyomingDOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.45.2.181Milton GeigerRoger CoupalDonald McLeod
- Restricted accessDiscovery of a Major Coal Deposit in China with the Use of a Modified CSAMT MethodBy Guoqiang Xue, Shu Yan, L-J. Gelius, Weiying Chen, Nannan Zhou and Hai LiArticle | Published in 2015 in Journal of Environmental & Engineering Geophysics 20 (1)Publisher: Environmental & Engineering Geophysical SocietyDOI: 10.2113/JEEG20.1.47Guoqiang XueKey Laboratory of Mineral Resources, Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 19 Beitucheng Western Road, Beijing 100029, ChinaShu YanSchool of Computer Science and Telecommunication Engineering, Jiangsu University, 301 Xuefu Road, Zhenjiang 212013, ChinaL-J. GeliusDepartment of Geosciences, University of Oslo, 1072 Blindern, 0316 Oslo, NorwayWeiying ChenKey Laboratory of Mineral Resources, Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 19 Beitucheng Western Road, Beijing 100029, ChinaNannan ZhouKey Laboratory of Mineral Resources, Institute of Geology and Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, 19 Beitucheng Western Road, Beijing 100029, ChinaHai Li
- Restricted accessProbabilistic microearthquake location for reservoir monitoringBy Ran Xuan and Paul SavaArticle | Published in 2010 in Geophysics 75 (3)Publisher: Society of Exploration GeophysicistsDOI: 10.1190/1.3417757Ran XuanPaul Sava
- Restricted accessAssessing the potential to detect oil spills in and under snow using airborne ground-penetrating radarBy John H. Bradford, David F. Dickins and Per Johan BrandvikArticle | Published in 2010 in Geophysics 75 (2)Publisher: Society of Exploration GeophysicistsDOI: 10.1190/1.3312184John H. BradfordDavid F. DickinsPer Johan Brandvik
- Restricted accessSeepage pathway assessment for natural gas to shallow groundwater during well stimulation, in production, and after abandonmentBy Maurice Dusseault and Richard JacksonArticle | Published in 2014 in Environmental Geosciences 21 (3)DOI: 10.1306/eg.04231414004Maurice DusseaultUniversity of Waterloo, Department of Earth & Environmental Sciences, Waterloo, Ontario, N2L 3G1, Canada; firstname.lastname@example.orgRichard JacksonGeofirma Engineering Ltd., Heidelberg, Ontario, N0B 2M1, Canada; email@example.com
- Restricted accessShale gas: Opportunities and challengesBy Paul Meakin, Hai Huang, Anders Malthe-Sørenssen and Kjetil ThøgersenArticle | Published in 2013 in Environmental Geosciences 20 (4)DOI: 10.1306/eg.05311313005Paul MeakinDepartment of Physics, Barton Hall, Temple University, 1900 North 13th Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19122; Paul.Meakin@temple.eduHai HuangIdaho National Laboratory, 2525, Fremont Avenue, Idaho Falls, Idaho 83415; firstname.lastname@example.orgAnders Malthe-SørenssenDepartment of Physics, University of Oslo, Sem Selands vei 24, NO-0316, Oslo, Norway; email@example.comKjetil ThøgersenDepartment of Physics, University of Oslo, Sem Selands vei 24, NO-0316, Oslo, Norway; firstname.lastname@example.org