7 results found
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
7 results found
Showing 1 to 7 of 7 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessReservoir stratigraphic heterogeneity within the Lower Cretaceous Muddy Sandstone in the Powder River Basin, northeast Wyoming, U.S.A.: Implications for carbon dioxide sequestrationBy Majie FanArticle | Published in 2014 in Rocky Mountain Geology 49 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.49.2.167Majie FanDepartment of Earth and Environmental Sciences, University of Texas at Arlington, P.O. Box 19049, Arlington, Texas 76019, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessGeologic carbon sequestration in Wyoming: prospects and progressBy Carol D. Frost and Anne C. JakleArticle | Published in 2010 in Rocky Mountain Geology 45 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.45.2.83Carol D. FrostAnne C. Jakle
- Restricted accessPotential impacts of federal regulation of greenhouse gas emissions on Wyoming's energy-derived tax revenueBy Milton Geiger, Roger Coupal and Donald McLeodArticle | Published in 2010 in Rocky Mountain Geology 45 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.45.2.181Milton GeigerRoger CoupalDonald McLeod
- Restricted accessStructural and tectonic evolution of the Douglas Creek arch, the Douglas Creek fault zone, and environs, northwestern Colorado and northeastern Utah: Implications for petroleum accumulation in the Piceance and Uinta basinsBy Jeffrey W. BaderArticle | Published in 2009 in Rocky Mountain Geology 44 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.44.2.121Jeffrey W. Bader
- Restricted accessSubsurface temperatures in the southern Denver Basin, ColoradoBy Shari A. Kelley and David D. BlackwellArticle | Published in 2002 in Rocky Mountain Geology 37 (2)DOI: 10.2113/gsrocky.37.2.215Shari A. KelleyDavid D. Blackwell