1,304 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 1,304 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
1,304 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 1,304 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessRapid fluid-rock interaction in oilfield reservoirsBy Stephanie J. Houston, Bruce W.D. Yardley, P. Craig Smalley and Ian CollinsArticle | Published in 2007 in Geology 35 (12)Publisher: Geological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1130/G24264A.1Stephanie J. HoustonBruce W.D. YardleyP. Craig SmalleyIan Collins
- Restricted accessApplication of three-dimensional seismic texture analysis with special reference to deep-marine facies discrimination and interpretation: Offshore Angola, west AfricaBy Dengliang GaoArticle | Published in 2007 in AAPG Bulletin 91 (12)DOI: 10.1306/08020706101Dengliang Gao
- Restricted accessDeformation bands and their influence on fluid flowBy Haakon Fossen and Arthur BaleArticle | Published in 2007 in AAPG Bulletin 91 (12)DOI: 10.1306/07300706146Haakon FossenArthur Bale
- Restricted accessGenesis field, Gulf of Mexico: Recognizing reservoir compartments on geologic and production time scales in deep-water reservoirsBy Michael L. Sweet and Larry T. SumpterArticle | Published in 2007 in AAPG Bulletin 91 (12)DOI: 10.1306/07190707011Michael L. SweetLarry T. Sumpter
- Restricted accessLithofacies detection through simultaneous inversion and principal component attributesBy Yeshpal SinghArticle | Published in 2007 in The Leading Edge 26 (12)DOI: 10.1190/1.2821944Yeshpal Singh
- Restricted accessFluid discrimination of poststack “bright spots” in the Columbus Basin, offshore TrinidadBy Kathryn T. Young and Robert H. TathamArticle | Published in 2007 in The Leading Edge 26 (12)DOI: 10.1190/1.2821936Kathryn T. YoungRobert H. Tatham
- Restricted accessAmplitude anomalies in a sequence stratigraphic framework: Exploration successes and pitfalls in a subgorge play, Sacramento Basin, CaliforniaBy Jeffrey A. May, Mark S. Przywara, Ruble Clark, Tom Mazza and Jaime G. PerezArticle | Published in 2007 in The Leading Edge 26 (12)DOI: 10.1190/1.2821937Jeffrey A. MayMark S. PrzywaraRuble ClarkTom MazzaJaime G. Perez
- Restricted accessImproving AVO fidelity by NMO stretching and offset-dependent tuning correctionsBy Yong Xu and Satinder ChopraArticle | Published in 2007 in The Leading Edge 26 (12)DOI: 10.1190/1.2821941Yong XuSatinder Chopra
- Restricted accessA case study of azimuthal AVO analysis with anisotropic spreading correctionBy Xiaoxia Xu and Ilya TsvankinArticle | Published in 2007 in The Leading Edge 26 (12)DOI: 10.1190/1.2821942Xiaoxia XuIlya Tsvankin