1,304 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 1,304 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
1,304 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 1,304 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessSeismic Detection Limits of Small, Deep, Man-Made Reflectors: A Test at a Geothermal Site in Northern GermanyBy Michael Weber, Falko Zetsche, Trond Ryberg, Albrecht Schulze, Erik Spangenberg and Ernst HuengesArticle | Published in 2005 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 95 (4)Publisher: Seismological Society of AmericaDOI: 10.1785/0120040124Michael WeberFalko ZetscheTrond RybergAlbrecht SchulzeErik SpangenbergErnst Huenges
- Restricted accessA drilling mud additive influencing the geochemical interpretations of hydrocarbon showsBy S. E. Ohm, D. A. Karlsen, K. Backer-Owe, J. H. Pedersen and H. S. BeeleyArticle | Published in 2007 in Petroleum Geoscience 13 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079307-742S. E. OhmD. A. KarlsenK. Backer-OweJ. H. PedersenH. S. Beeley
- Restricted accessCenozoic evolution of the Lariang and Karama regions, North Makassar Basin, western Sulawesi, IndonesiaBy Stephen J. Calvert and Robert HallArticle | Published in 2007 in Petroleum Geoscience 13 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079306-757Stephen J. CalvertRobert Hall
- Restricted accessFaulting and fault sealing in production simulation models: Brent Province, northern North SeaBy S. J. Jolley, H. Dijk, J. H. Lamens, Q. J. Fisher, T. Manzocchi, H. Eikmans and Y. HuangArticle | Published in 2007 in Petroleum Geoscience 13 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079306-733S. J. JolleyH. DijkJ. H. LamensQ. J. FisherT. ManzocchiH. EikmansY. Huang
- Restricted accessA road map for improving the technical basis for the estimation of petroleum reservesBy Paul F. WorthingtonArticle | Published in 2007 in Petroleum Geoscience 13 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079306-732Paul F. Worthington
- Restricted accessSensitivity of fluid flow to fault core architecture and petrophysical properties of fault rocks in siliciclastic reservoirs: a synthetic fault model studyBy Niclas Fredman, Jan Tveranger, Siv Semshaug, Alvar Braathen and Einar SverdrupArticle | Published in 2007 in Petroleum Geoscience 13 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079306-721Niclas FredmanJan TverangerSiv SemshaugAlvar BraathenEinar Sverdrup
- Restricted accessSpatial pressure compartmentalization in faulted reservoirs as a consequence of fault connectivity: a fluid flow modelling perspective, Xaréu oil field, NE BrazilBy Walter Eugênio de Medeiros, Aderson Farias do Nascimento, Alex Francisco Antunes, Emanuel Ferraz Jardim de Sá and Francisco Fontes Lima NetoArticle | Published in 2007 in Petroleum Geoscience 13 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079306-709Walter Eugênio de MedeirosAderson Farias do NascimentoAlex Francisco AntunesEmanuel Ferraz Jardim de SáFrancisco Fontes Lima Neto
- Restricted accessGeological modelling and finite difference forward realization of a regional section from the Zagros fold-and-thrust beltBy Behzad Alaei and Steen A. PetersenArticle | Published in 2007 in Petroleum Geoscience 13 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079306-730Behzad AlaeiSteen A. Petersen
- Restricted accessAssessment of the petroleum generation potential of Lower Carboniferous coals, North Sea: evidence for inherently gas-pronesource rocksBy Henrik I. Petersen and Hans P. NytoftArticle | Published in 2007 in Petroleum Geoscience 13 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079306-723Henrik I. PetersenHans P. Nytoft
- Restricted accessThe importance of constraining regional exhumation in basin modelling: a hydrocarbon maturation history of the Ghadames Basin, North AfricaBy R. Underdown and J. RedfernArticle | Published in 2007 in Petroleum Geoscience 13 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079306-714R. UnderdownJ. Redfern