5,342 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 5,342 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
5,342 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 5,342 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessMajor earthquakes in Mexicali Valley, Mexico, and fluid extraction at Cerro Prieto Geothermal FieldBy E. Glowacka and F. A. NavaArticle | Published in 1996 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 86 (1A)E. GlowackaF. A. Nava
- Restricted accessSeismicity in the War-Wink gas field, Delaware Basin, west Texas, and its relationship to petroleum productionBy Diane I. Doser, Mark R. Baker and David B. MasonArticle | Published in 1991 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 81 (3)Diane I. DoserMark R. BakerDavid B. Mason
- Restricted accessTen years of seismic monitoring over a gas fieldBy J. R. Grasso and G. WittlingerArticle | Published in 1990 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 80 (2)J. R. GrassoG. Wittlinger
- Restricted accessHydrogeothermal studies in the United KingdomBy J. A. Barker, R. A. Downing, D. A. Gray, J. Findlay, G. A. Kellaway, R. H. Parker and K. E. RollinArticle | Published in 2000 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 33 (1)DOI: 10.1144/qjegh.33.1.41J. A. BarkerR. A. DowningD. A. GrayJ. FindlayG. A. KellawayR. H. ParkerK. E. Rollin
- Restricted accessExperimental investigation of crosshole seismic techniques for shallow coal explorationBy N. R. Goulty, J. S. Thatcher, M. J. Findlay, J. E. Kragh and P. D. JacksonArticle | Published in 1990 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 23 (3)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1990.023.03.04N. R. GoultyJ. S. ThatcherM. J. FindlayJ. E. KraghP. D. Jackson
- Restricted accessA note on the distribution, levels and temperatures of minewaters in the Northumberland and Durham coalfieldBy R. Harrison, W. B. Scott and T. SmithArticle | Published in 1989 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 22 (4)DOI: 10.1144/GSL.QJEG.1989.022.04.08R. HarrisonW. B. ScottT. Smith
- Restricted accessMicrostructural and petrophysical characterization of Muderong Shale: application to top seal riskingBy David N. Dewhurst, Richard M. Jones and Mark D. RavenArticle | Published in 2002 in Petroleum Geoscience 8 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.8.4.371David N. DewhurstRichard M. JonesMark D. Raven
- Restricted accessChanges in matrix thermal conductivity of clays and claystones as a function of compactionBy Douglas W. Waples and Henrik TirsgaardArticle | Published in 2002 in Petroleum Geoscience 8 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.8.4.365Douglas W. WaplesHenrik Tirsgaard
- Restricted accessBalder and Jotun – two sides of the same coin? A comparison of two Tertiary oil fields in the Norwegian North SeaBy D.a.g. BergslienArticle | Published in 2002 in Petroleum Geoscience 8 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.8.4.349D.a.g. Bergslien
- Restricted accessWell-bore reservoir evaluation technologies to optimize field revitalizationBy I. D. BryantArticle | Published in 2002 in Petroleum Geoscience 8 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.8.4.339I. D. Bryant