2,586 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 2,586 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessTHE RELATIVE ABUNDANCE OF THE CARBON ISOTOPES IN PETROLEUM: ISOTOPES IN PETROLEUMBy S. S. WestArticle | Published in 1945 in Geophysics 10 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.1437185S. S. WestStanolind Oil and Gas Company, Tulsa, Oklahoma. Now at University of Alaska; College, Alaska.
- Restricted accessProcedures for the direct employment of neutron log data in electric log interpretationBy M. R. J. WyllieArticle | Published in 1952 in Geophysics 17 (4)DOI: 10.1190/1.1437809M. R. J. Wyllie
- Restricted accessSalt solution, a seismic velocity problem in Western Anadarko Basin, Kansas-Oklahoma-TexasBy Moses B. WidessArticle | Published in 1952 in Geophysics 17 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.1437777Moses B. Widess
- Restricted accessGEOPHYSICAL EXPLORATION COMES OF AGEBy Sigmund HammerArticle | Published in 1952 in Geophysics 17 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.1437769Sigmund HammerPresident, Society of Exploration Geophysicists, 1951-52. Gulf Research and Development Company, Pittsburg, Pennsylvania.
- Restricted accessSome Uses And Abuses Of The Seismic MethodBy B. B. WeatherbyArticle | Published in 1952 in Geophysics 17 (1)DOI: 10.1190/1.1437730B. B. WeatherbyVice-president and director, Amerada Petroleum Corporation.
- Restricted accessStudies in non-structural petroleum prospecting; 1, A non-structural working hypothesis for petroleum prospectingBy Esme Eugene RosaireArticle | Published in 1951 in Geophysics 16 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.1437690Esme Eugene Rosaire
- Restricted accessRegional geology and geophysics of the Ark-La-Tex areaBy Carl L. BryanArticle | Published in 1951 in Geophysics 16 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.1437682Carl L. Bryan
- Restricted accessCase history of Benton Field, Bossier Parish, LouisianaBy Claude N. Valerius and Stefan Von CroyArticle | Published in 1951 in Geophysics 16 (1)DOI: 10.1190/1.1437644Claude N. ValeriusStefan Von Croy