1,466 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 1,466 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
1,466 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 1,466 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessImaging primaries and high-order multiples for permanent reservoir monitoring: Application to Jubarte fieldBy Didier Lecerf, Edwin Hodges, Shaoping Lu, Alejandro Valenciano, Nizar Chemingui, Paulo Johann and Edgar ThedyArticle | Published in 2015 in The Leading Edge 34 (7)DOI: 10.1190/tle34070824.1Didier LecerfPGS.Edwin HodgesPGS.Shaoping LuPGS.Alejandro ValencianoPGS.Nizar CheminguiPGS.Paulo JohannPetrobras.Edgar ThedyPetrobras.
- Restricted accessUncertainty in geosteering and interpretation of horizontal wells — The necessity for constraints and geometric modelsBy John ZhouArticle | Published in 2015 in The Leading Edge 34 (5)DOI: 10.1190/tle34050496.1John ZhouMaxwell Dynamics, Inc.
- Restricted accessAutomatic inversion of deep-directional-resistivity measurements for well placement and reservoir descriptionBy Christophe Dupuis and Jean-Michel DenichouArticle | Published in 2015 in The Leading Edge 34 (5)DOI: 10.1190/tle34050504.1Christophe DupuisSchlumberger.Jean-Michel DenichouSchlumberger.
- Restricted accessBeyond gamma ray: Determining a geosteering program for a new unconventional reservoirBy Jason Pitcher and Frederic GalliceArticle | Published in 2015 in The Leading Edge 34 (5)DOI: 10.1190/tle34050514.1Jason PitcherCameron.Frederic GalliceVitruvian Exploration II, LLC.
- Restricted accessAdvancement and economic benefit of geosteering and well-placement technologyBy Michael Bittar and Ahmet AkiArticle | Published in 2015 in The Leading Edge 34 (5)DOI: 10.1190/tle34050524.1Michael BittarHalliburton.Ahmet AkiHalliburton.
- Restricted accessA refraction method to detect reservoir velocity and anisotropyBy Ali Tura, Roman Kazinnik, Yi Tao and Seth BetterlyArticle | Published in 2015 in The Leading Edge 34 (5)DOI: 10.1190/tle34050548.1Ali TuraConocoPhillips.Roman KazinnikConocoPhillips.Yi TaoConocoPhillips.Seth BetterlyConocoPhillips.
- Restricted accessDetermination of lithology and brittleness of rocks with a new attributeBy Ritesh Kumar Sharma and Satinder ChopraArticle | Published in 2015 in The Leading Edge 34 (5)DOI: 10.1190/tle34050554.1Ritesh Kumar SharmaArcis Seismic Solutions, TGS.Satinder ChopraArcis Seismic Solutions, TGS.
- Restricted accessGenerating a high-resolution global gravity model for oil exploration: Part 2 — Marine satellite altimeter-derived gravityBy J. D. FairheadArticle | Published in 2015 in The Leading Edge 34 (5)DOI: 10.1190/tle34050566.1J. D. FairheadDerek Fairhead split his time between being president and founder of Getech and teaching and research at the University of Leeds, where he held the chair of applied geophysics until his retirement in December 2013. He received a Ph.D. from Newcastle University.
- Restricted accessSlicing and dicing HR seismic acquisition: Varied approaches to delivery of high-resolution 3D seismic data volumes for drilling-hazard studiesBy Andrew W. Hill, Adeyemi Arogunmati, Gareth A. Wood, Duncan Attoe, Mike Fiske, Alison Dingler, Jeff A. Dingler, Mark Hobson, Alistair Robertshaw, Craig Allinson, Einar Kjos, Mark Higson, Ted Manning, Kern Kassarie and Stephen M. LewisArticle | Published in 2015 in The Leading Edge 34 (4)DOI: 10.1190/tle34040380.1Andrew W. HillBP America, Houston, Texas, U.S.A.Adeyemi ArogunmatiBP America, Houston, Texas, U.S.A.Gareth A. WoodBP America, Houston, Texas, U.S.A.Duncan AttoeBP Egypt, Cairo, Egypt.Mike FiskeRetired; formerly BP Exploration International, Sunbury, U. K.Alison DinglerBP Exploration (Caspian Sea) Ltd., Baku, Azerbaijan.Jeff A. DinglerBP Exploration (Caspian Sea) Ltd., Baku, Azerbaijan.Mark HobsonBP Exploration U. K. Ltd., Aberdeen, U. K.Alistair RobertshawBP Exploration U. K. Ltd., Aberdeen, U. K.Craig AllinsonBP Exploration U. K. Ltd., Aberdeen, U. K.Einar KjosBP Norge, Stavanger, Norway.Mark HigsonBP Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia.Ted ManningBP Indonesia, Jakarta, Indonesia.Kern KassarieBP America, Houston, Texas, U.S.A.Stephen M. LewisBP America, Houston, Texas, U.S.A.
- Restricted accessApplication of an integrated workflow for shallow-hazard characterization using a 3D high-resolution survey offshore AzerbaijanBy Mariana Gherasim, Shazia Viceer, Olga Brusova, Julia Naumenko, Kenny Gullette, Jeff Dingler and Andrew W. HillArticle | Published in 2015 in The Leading Edge 34 (4)DOI: 10.1190/tle34040390.1Mariana GherasimBP America.Shazia ViceerBP America.Olga BrusovaBP America.Julia NaumenkoBP America.Kenny GulletteBP America.Jeff DinglerBP America.Andrew W. HillBP America.