21 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 21 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
21 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 21 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessReservoir-scale characterization and multiphase fluid-flow modelling of lateral petrophysical heterogeneity within dolomite facies of the Madison Formation, Sheep Canyon and Lysite Mountain, Wyoming, USABy Matthew J. Pranter, Zulfiquar A. Reza and David A. BuddArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/1354-079305-660Matthew J. PranterZulfiquar A. RezaDavid A. Budd
- Restricted accessPlant spores in coal from the Horton group (Mississippian) of Nova ScotiaBy Peter Albertus HacquebardPeter Albertus Hacquebard
- Restricted accessAn integrated surface and borehole seismic case study; Fort St. John Graben area, Alberta, CanadaBy Ronald C. Hinds, Richard Kuzmiski, Neil L. Anderson and Barry R. RichardsArticle | Published in 1993 in Geophysics 58 (11)DOI: 10.1190/1.1443382Ronald C. HindsUniversity of Pretoria, Department of Geology, Pretoria, South AfricaRichard KuzmiskiComputalog, CanadaNeil L. AndersonUniversity of Kansas, United StatesBarry R. RichardsInstitute of Sedimentary and Petroleum Geology, Canada
- Restricted accessLong-period, long-duration seismic events during hydraulic fracture stimulation of a shale gas reservoirBy Indrajit Das and Mark D. ZobackArticle | Published in 2011 in The Leading Edge 30 (7)DOI: 10.1190/1.3609093Indrajit DasMark D. Zoback
- Restricted accessMicroseismic hydraulic fracture imaging: The path toward optimizing shale gas productionBy Shawn MaxwellArticle | Published in 2011 in The Leading Edge 30 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.3567266Shawn Maxwell
- Restricted accessInversion and attribute-assisted hydraulically induced microseismic fracture characterization in the North Texas Barnett ShaleBy Xavier E. Refunjol, Kurt J. Marfurt and Joël H. Le CalvezArticle | Published in 2011 in The Leading Edge 30 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.3567260Xavier E. RefunjolKurt J. MarfurtJoël H. Le Calvez
- Restricted accessMerging sequence stratigraphy and geomechanics for unconventional gas shalesBy Roger M. Slatt and Younane AbousleimanArticle | Published in 2011 in The Leading Edge 30 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.3567258Roger M. SlattYounane Abousleiman
- Restricted accessSeismic texture analysis for reservoir prediction and characterizationBy Malleswar (Moe) Yenugu, Kurt J. Marfurt and Shane MatsonArticle | Published in 2010 in The Leading Edge 29 (9)DOI: 10.1190/1.3485772Malleswar (Moe) YenuguKurt J. MarfurtShane Matson
- Restricted accessDallas-Fort Worth earthquakes coincident with activity associated with natural gas productionBy Cliff Frohlich, Eric Potter, Chris Hayward and Brian StumpArticle | Published in 2010 in The Leading Edge 29 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.3353720Cliff FrohlichEric PotterChris HaywardBrian Stump