21 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 21 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
21 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 21 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessLong-period, long-duration seismic events during hydraulic fracture stimulation of a shale gas reservoirBy Indrajit Das and Mark D. ZobackArticle | Published in 2011 in The Leading Edge 30 (7)DOI: 10.1190/1.3609093Indrajit DasMark D. Zoback
- Restricted accessMerging sequence stratigraphy and geomechanics for unconventional gas shalesBy Roger M. Slatt and Younane AbousleimanArticle | Published in 2011 in The Leading Edge 30 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.3567258Roger M. SlattYounane Abousleiman
- Restricted accessInversion and attribute-assisted hydraulically induced microseismic fracture characterization in the North Texas Barnett ShaleBy Xavier E. Refunjol, Kurt J. Marfurt and Joël H. Le CalvezArticle | Published in 2011 in The Leading Edge 30 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.3567260Xavier E. RefunjolKurt J. MarfurtJoël H. Le Calvez
- Restricted accessMicroseismic hydraulic fracture imaging: The path toward optimizing shale gas productionBy Shawn MaxwellArticle | Published in 2011 in The Leading Edge 30 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.3567266Shawn Maxwell
- Restricted accessSeismic texture analysis for reservoir prediction and characterizationBy Malleswar (Moe) Yenugu, Kurt J. Marfurt and Shane MatsonArticle | Published in 2010 in The Leading Edge 29 (9)DOI: 10.1190/1.3485772Malleswar (Moe) YenuguKurt J. MarfurtShane Matson
- Restricted accessDallas-Fort Worth earthquakes coincident with activity associated with natural gas productionBy Cliff Frohlich, Eric Potter, Chris Hayward and Brian StumpArticle | Published in 2010 in The Leading Edge 29 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.3353720Cliff FrohlichEric PotterChris HaywardBrian Stump
- Restricted accessThe importance of geophysical and petrophysical data integration for the hydraulic fracturing of unconventional reservoirsBy Jennifer MiskiminsArticle | Published in 2009 in The Leading Edge 28 (7)DOI: 10.1190/1.3167787Jennifer Miskimins
- Restricted accessAttribute expression of basement faulting—Time versus depth migrationBy Suat Aktepe, Kurt J. Marfurt and Roderick PerezArticle | Published in 2008 in The Leading Edge 27 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.2896627Suat AktepeKurt J. MarfurtRoderick Perez
- Restricted accessAcquisition of small surgical 3D seismic surveys in urban areas within the Fort Worth BasinBy Thomas D. Bowman, Wayne “Woody” Woodside and Steve CulpepperArticle | Published in 2007 in The Leading Edge 26 (2)DOI: 10.1190/1.2542447Thomas D. BowmanWayne “Woody” WoodsideSteve Culpepper