40 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 40 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
40 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 40 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessGeothermal exploration of Paleozoic formations in Central AlbertaBy Simon Weides, Inga Moeck, Jacek Majorowicz, Dan Palombi and Matthias GrobeArticle | Published in 2013 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 50 (5)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/cjes-2012-0137Simon WeidesHelmholtz Centre Potsdam GFZ German Research Centre for Geosciences, Telegrafenberg, 14473 Potsdam, Germany.Inga MoeckDepartment of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences, University of Alberta, 1-26 Earth Science Building, Edmonton, AB T6G 2R3, Canada.Jacek MajorowiczDepartment of Physics, University of Alberta, 11322-89 Ave., Edmonton, AB T6G 2R3, Canada.Dan PalombiAlberta Geological Survey, Energy Resources Conservation Board, 402, Twin Atria Building, 4999-98 Ave., Edmonton, AB T6B 2X3, Canada.Matthias GrobeAlberta Geological Survey, Energy Resources Conservation Board, 402, Twin Atria Building, 4999-98 Ave., Edmonton, AB T6B 2X3, Canada.
- Restricted accessPseudo S-wave broadband response of C-waves after domain changeBy James Gaiser, Richard Verm and Alvaro ChavesteArticle | Published in 2013 in The Leading Edge 32 (1)DOI: 10.1190/tle32010050.1James GaiserGeokineticsRichard VermGeokineticsAlvaro ChavesteGeokinetics
- Restricted accessRobust rock properties through PP-PS processing and interpretation—Marcellus ShaleBy Alvaro Chaveste, Zhiyong Zhao, Suat Altan and Jim GaiserArticle | Published in 2013 in The Leading Edge 32 (1)DOI: 10.1190/tle32010086.1Alvaro ChavesteGeokineticsZhiyong ZhaoGeokineticsSuat AltanGeokineticsJim GaiserGeokinetics
- Restricted accessIntegrated workflows for shale gas and case study results for the Horn River Basin, British Columbia, CanadaBy D. Close, M. Perez, B. Goodway and G. PurdueArticle | Published in 2012 in The Leading Edge 31 (5)DOI: 10.1190/tle31050556.1D. CloseM. PerezB. GoodwayG. Purdue
- Restricted accessHeavy mineral stratigraphic analysis on the Clair Field, UK, west of Shetlands: a unique real-time solution for red-bed correlation while drillingBy Andrew Morton and Alex MilneArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (1)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/1354-079311-026Andrew MortonAlex Milne
- Restricted accessResolution on multiples: Interpreters' perceptions, decision making, and multiple attenuationBy Lee Hunt, Scott Reynolds, Mark Hadley, Scott Hadley, Ye Zheng and Mike PerzArticle | Published in 2011 in The Leading Edge 30 (8)DOI: 10.1190/1.3626497Lee HuntScott ReynoldsMark HadleyScott HadleyYe ZhengMike Perz
- Restricted accessDiscussion on ‘Hyper-permeable granite: lessons from test pumping in the Eastgate Geothermal Borehole, Weardale, UK’ by P.L. Younger & D.A.C. Manning: Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology, 43, 5–10By F.W. SmithArticle | Published in 2011 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 44 (3)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/11-007F.W. Smith
- Restricted accessMechanical anisotropy in the Woodford Shale, Permian Basin: Origin, magnitude, and scaleBy Nicholas B. Harris, Jennifer L. Miskimins and Cheryl A. MnichArticle | Published in 2011 in The Leading Edge 30 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.3567259Nicholas B. HarrisJennifer L. MiskiminsCheryl A. Mnich
- Restricted accessOnshore wave-equation depth imaging and velocity model buildingBy Joe Higginbotham, Morgan Brown, Cosmin Macesanu and Oscar RamirezArticle | Published in 2010 in The Leading Edge 29 (11)DOI: 10.1190/1.3517311Joe HigginbothamMorgan BrownCosmin MacesanuOscar Ramirez
- Restricted accessTime-lapse multicomponent seismic modeling of CO2 fluid substitution in the Devonian Redwater reef, Alberta, CanadaBy Taher M. Sodagar and Don C. LawtonArticle | Published in 2010 in The Leading Edge 29 (10)DOI: 10.1190/1.3496917Taher M. SodagarDon C. Lawton