40 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 40 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
40 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 40 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessDiscussion on ‘Hyper-permeable granite: lessons from test pumping in the Eastgate Geothermal Borehole, Weardale, UK’ by P.L. Younger & D.A.C. Manning: Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology, 43, 5–10By F.W. SmithArticle | Published in 2011 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 44 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/11-007F.W. Smith
- Restricted accessHeavy mineral stratigraphic analysis on the Clair Field, UK, west of Shetlands: a unique real-time solution for red-bed correlation while drillingBy Andrew Morton and Alex MilneArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079311-026Andrew MortonAlex Milne
- Restricted accessThe importance of constraining regional exhumation in basin modelling: a hydrocarbon maturation history of the Ghadames Basin, North AfricaBy R. Underdown and J. RedfernArticle | Published in 2007 in Petroleum Geoscience 13 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079306-714R. UnderdownJ. Redfern
- Restricted accessMaturity and source-rock potential of Palaeozoic sediments in the NW European Northern Permian BasinBy Jon H. Pedersen, Dag A. Karlsen, Jan E. Lie, Harald Brunstad and Rolando di PrimioArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079305-666Jon H. PedersenDag A. KarlsenJan E. LieHarald BrunstadRolando di Primio
- Restricted accessThe ‘tight gas’ challenge: appraisal results from the Devonian of AlgeriaBy J. P. P. Hirst, N. Davis, A. F. Palmer, D. Achache and F. A. RiddifordArticle | Published in 2001 in Petroleum Geoscience 7 (1)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.7.1.13J. P. P. HirstN. DavisA. F. PalmerD. AchacheF. A. Riddiford
- Restricted accessThe South Kyrtayel Oilfield, Timan-Pechora basin; geological history and preliminary development planBy N. L. Banks, E. T. de Boer, J. M. Scott and A. SheptunovArticle | Published in 1997 in Petroleum Geoscience 3 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.3.4.371N. L. BanksE. T. de BoerJ. M. ScottA. Sheptunov
- Restricted accessHydrocarbon generation in relation to thrusting in the Sub Andean zone from 18 to 22 degrees S, BoliviaBy I. Moretti, P. Baby, E. Mendez and D. ZubietaArticle | Published in 1996 in Petroleum Geoscience 2 (1)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo.2.1.17I. MorettiP. BabyE. MendezD. Zubieta
- Restricted accessGeological setting of the Early Devonian Rhynie cherts, Aberdeenshire, Scotland: an early terrestrial hot spring systemBy C. M. RICE, N. H. TREWIN and L. I. ANDERSONArticle | Published in 2002 in Journal of the Geological Society 159 (2)DOI: 10.1144/0016-764900-181C. M. RICEN. H. TREWINL. I. ANDERSON
- Restricted accessNew evidence for evaporitic Middle Devonian lacustrine sediments with hydrocarbon source potential on the East Shetland Platform, North SeaBy W. I. DUNCAN and N. W. K. BUXTONArticle | Published in 1995 in Journal of the Geological Society 152 (2)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.152.2.0251W. I. DUNCANN. W. K. BUXTON
- Restricted accessOrganic maturation, thermal history and hydrocarbon generation in the Orcadian Basin, ScotlandBy S. HILLIER and J. E. A. MARSHALLArticle | Published in 1992 in Journal of the Geological Society 149 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.149.4.0491S. HILLIERJ. E. A. MARSHALL