116 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 116 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
116 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 116 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessSedimentology and stratigraphy of an intra-cratonic basin coal seam gas play: Walloon Subgroup of the Surat Basin, eastern AustraliaBy M.A. Martin, M. Wakefield, M.K. MacPhail, T. Pearce and H. E. EdwardsArticle | Published in 2013 in Petroleum Geoscience 19 (1)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2011-043M.A. MartinBG Group, 100 Thames Valley Park, Reading RG61PT, UKM. WakefieldBG Group, 100 Thames Valley Park, Reading RG61PT, UKM.K. MacPhailDepartment of Archaeology and Natural History, Australian National University, Canberra, ACT 0200, AustraliaT. PearceChemostrat Ltd., Unit 1, Ravenscroft Court, Buttington Cross Enterprise Park, Welshpool, Powys SY21 8SL, UKH. E. EdwardsChemostrat Ltd., Unit 1, Ravenscroft Court, Buttington Cross Enterprise Park, Welshpool, Powys SY21 8SL, UK
- Restricted accessA new method for top seals predictions in high-pressure hydrocarbon playsBy Davide Casabianca and John CosgroveArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079311-040Davide CasabiancaJohn Cosgrove
- Restricted accessExperimental investigation of CO2 breakthrough and flow mechanisms in shaleBy Elin Skurtveit, Eyvind Aker, Magnus Soldal, Matthieu Angeli and Zhong WangArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079311-016Elin SkurtveitEyvind AkerMagnus SoldalMatthieu AngeliZhong Wang
- Restricted accessFault-seal analysis for CO2 storage: an example from the Troll area, Norwegian Continental ShelfBy Peter Bretan, Graham Yielding, Odd Magne Mathiassen and Tove ThorsnesArticle | Published in 2011 in Petroleum Geoscience 17 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079310-025Peter BretanGraham YieldingOdd Magne MathiassenTove Thorsnes
- Restricted accessHydrocarbon migration in the Porcupine Basin, offshore Ireland: evidence from fluid inclusion studiesBy J. Conliffe, N. F. Blamey, M. Feely, J. Parnell and A. G. RyderArticle | Published in 2010 in Petroleum Geoscience 16 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-007J. ConliffeN. F. BlameyM. FeelyJ. ParnellA. G. Ryder
- Restricted accessOn the determination of thermal conductivity of sedimentary rocks and the significance for basin temperature historyBy W. Fjeldskaar, O. H. J. Christie, K. Midttømme, G. Virnovsky, N. B. Jensen, A. Lohne, G. I. Eide and N. BallingArticle | Published in 2009 in Petroleum Geoscience 15 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-814W. FjeldskaarO. H. J. ChristieK. MidttømmeG. VirnovskyN. B. JensenA. LohneG. I. EideN. Balling
- Restricted accessRotation of the Falklands microplate reassessed after recognition of discrete Jurassic and Cretaceous dyke swarmsBy P. Stone, G. S. Kimbell and P. C. RichardsArticle | Published in 2009 in Petroleum Geoscience 15 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-847P. StoneG. S. KimbellP. C. Richards
- Restricted accessMesozoic–Cenozoic exhumation and volcanism in Northern Ireland constrained by AFTA and compaction data from the Larne No. 2 boreholeBy Simon P. Holford, Paul F. Green, Richard R. Hillis, Jonathan P. Turner and Carl T.E. StevensonArticle | Published in 2009 in Petroleum Geoscience 15 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-840Simon P. HolfordPaul F. GreenRichard R. HillisJonathan P. TurnerCarl T.E. Stevenson
- Restricted accessThe effect of water pressure on hydrocarbon generation reactions: some inferences from laboratory experimentsBy A. D. Carr, C. E. Snape, W. Meredith, C. Uguna, I. C. Scotchman and R. C. DavisArticle | Published in 2009 in Petroleum Geoscience 15 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-797A. D. CarrC. E. SnapeW. MeredithC. UgunaI. C. ScotchmanR. C. Davis
- Restricted accessPressure regression, fluid drainage and a hydrodynamically controlled fluid contact in the North Sea, Lower Cretaceous, Britannia Sandstone FormationBy Stephen A. O'Connor and Richard E. SwarbrickArticle | Published in 2008 in Petroleum Geoscience 14 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079308-737Stephen A. O'ConnorRichard E. Swarbrick