116 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 116 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
116 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 116 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessFormation evaluation and characterization of shale-gas reservoirs by means of core and wireline data integrationBy John Quihein, Jim Galfohd and Jim WitkowskyArticle | Published in 2013 in The Leading Edge 32 (12)DOI: 10.1190/tle32121486.1John QuiheinHalliburtonJim GalfohdHalliburtonJim WitkowskyHalliburton
- Restricted accessGeomechanical and geometric seismic attributes in an interpretation workflow for characterization of unconventional reservoirsBy Eduardo Trinchero, Luis Vernengo and Joaquín CardosoArticle | Published in 2013 in The Leading Edge 32 (4)DOI: 10.1190/tle32040386.1Eduardo TrincheroPan American Energy LLCLuis VernengoJoaquín Cardoso
- Restricted accessSedimentology and stratigraphy of an intra-cratonic basin coal seam gas play: Walloon Subgroup of the Surat Basin, eastern AustraliaBy M.A. Martin, M. Wakefield, M.K. MacPhail, T. Pearce and H. E. EdwardsArticle | Published in 2013 in Petroleum Geoscience 19 (1)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2011-043M.A. MartinBG Group, 100 Thames Valley Park, Reading RG61PT, UKM. WakefieldBG Group, 100 Thames Valley Park, Reading RG61PT, UKM.K. MacPhailDepartment of Archaeology and Natural History, Australian National University, Canberra, ACT 0200, AustraliaT. PearceChemostrat Ltd., Unit 1, Ravenscroft Court, Buttington Cross Enterprise Park, Welshpool, Powys SY21 8SL, UKH. E. EdwardsChemostrat Ltd., Unit 1, Ravenscroft Court, Buttington Cross Enterprise Park, Welshpool, Powys SY21 8SL, UK
- Restricted accessExperimental investigation of CO2 breakthrough and flow mechanisms in shaleBy Elin Skurtveit, Eyvind Aker, Magnus Soldal, Matthieu Angeli and Zhong WangArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079311-016Elin SkurtveitEyvind AkerMagnus SoldalMatthieu AngeliZhong Wang
- Restricted accessA new method for top seals predictions in high-pressure hydrocarbon playsBy Davide Casabianca and John CosgroveArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079311-040Davide CasabiancaJohn Cosgrove
- Restricted accessOil charge preserves exceptional porosity in deeply buried, overpressured, sandstones: Central North Sea, UKBy Mark Wilkinson and R. Stuart HaszeldineArticle | Published in 2011 in Journal of the Geological Society 168 (6)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492011-007Mark WilkinsonR. Stuart Haszeldine
- Restricted accessSeismic reservoir characterization in resource shale plays: Stress analysis and sweet spot discriminationBy Arcangelo Sena, Gabino Castillo, Kevin Chesser, Simon Voisey, Jorge Estrada, Juan Carcuz, Emilio Carmona and Peggy HodgkinsArticle | Published in 2011 in The Leading Edge 30 (7)DOI: 10.1190/1.3609090Arcangelo SenaGabino CastilloKevin ChesserSimon VoiseyJorge EstradaJuan CarcuzEmilio CarmonaPeggy Hodgkins
- Restricted accessFault-seal analysis for CO2 storage: an example from the Troll area, Norwegian Continental ShelfBy Peter Bretan, Graham Yielding, Odd Magne Mathiassen and Tove ThorsnesArticle | Published in 2011 in Petroleum Geoscience 17 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079310-025Peter BretanGraham YieldingOdd Magne MathiassenTove Thorsnes
- Restricted accessQuantitative estimate of fracture density variations in the Nordegg with azimuthal AVO and curvature: A case studyBy Lee Hunt, Scott Reynolds, Tyson Brown, Scott Hadley, Jon Downton and Satinder ChopraArticle | Published in 2010 in The Leading Edge 29 (9)DOI: 10.1190/1.3485773Lee HuntScott ReynoldsTyson BrownScott HadleyJon DowntonSatinder Chopra
- Restricted accessHydrocarbon migration in the Porcupine Basin, offshore Ireland: evidence from fluid inclusion studiesBy J. Conliffe, N. F. Blamey, M. Feely, J. Parnell and A. G. RyderArticle | Published in 2010 in Petroleum Geoscience 16 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-007J. ConliffeN. F. BlameyM. FeelyJ. ParnellA. G. Ryder