142 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 142 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
142 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 142 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessReply to discussion on ‘Hyper-permeable granite: lessons from test pumping in the Eastgate Geothermal Borehole, Weardale, UK’ by P.L. Younger and D.A.C. Manning: Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology, 43, 5–10By P.L. Younger and D.A.C. ManningArticle | Published in 2011 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 44 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/11-017P.L. YoungerD.A.C. Manning
- Restricted accessDiscussion on ‘Hyper-permeable granite: lessons from test pumping in the Eastgate Geothermal Borehole, Weardale, UK’ by P.L. Younger & D.A.C. Manning: Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology, 43, 5–10By F.W. SmithArticle | Published in 2011 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 44 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1470-9236/11-007F.W. Smith
- Restricted accessBurial diagenetic evolution of the Lower Carboniferous (Dinantian) of the southern margin of the Askrigg Platform and a comparison with the Derbyshire PlatformBy Cathy Hollis and Gordon WalkdenArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079311-049Cathy HollisGordon Walkden
- Restricted accessHeavy mineral stratigraphic analysis on the Clair Field, UK, west of Shetlands: a unique real-time solution for red-bed correlation while drillingBy Andrew Morton and Alex MilneArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079311-026Andrew MortonAlex Milne
- Restricted accessPalaeozoic source rocks in the Dniepr–Donets Basin, UkraineBy Reinhard F. Sachsenhofer, Viacheslav A. Shymanovskyy, Achim Bechtel, Reinhard Gratzer, Brian Horsfield and Doris ReischenbacherArticle | Published in 2010 in Petroleum Geoscience 16 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-032Reinhard F. SachsenhoferViacheslav A. ShymanovskyyAchim BechtelReinhard GratzerBrian HorsfieldDoris Reischenbacher
- Restricted accessRelations between effective thickness, gas production and porosity in heterogeneous reservoirs: an example from the Molve Field, Croatian Pannonian BasinBy Tomislav Malvić and Josipa VelićArticle | Published in 2010 in Petroleum Geoscience 16 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-722Tomislav MalvićJosipa Velić
- Restricted accessMaximum Likelihood Deconvolution for sequence analysis and improved structural resolution in the Vindhyan Basin, IndiaBy S. M. Chatterjee and Somaditya DuttaArticle | Published in 2008 in Petroleum Geoscience 14 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079308-740S. M. ChatterjeeSomaditya Dutta
- Restricted accessAssessment of the petroleum generation potential of Lower Carboniferous coals, North Sea: evidence for inherently gas-pronesource rocksBy Henrik I. Petersen and Hans P. NytoftArticle | Published in 2007 in Petroleum Geoscience 13 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079306-723Henrik I. PetersenHans P. Nytoft
- Restricted accessThe importance of constraining regional exhumation in basin modelling: a hydrocarbon maturation history of the Ghadames Basin, North AfricaBy R. Underdown and J. RedfernArticle | Published in 2007 in Petroleum Geoscience 13 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079306-714R. UnderdownJ. Redfern
- Restricted accessMaturity and source-rock potential of Palaeozoic sediments in the NW European Northern Permian BasinBy Jon H. Pedersen, Dag A. Karlsen, Jan E. Lie, Harald Brunstad and Rolando di PrimioArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079305-666Jon H. PedersenDag A. KarlsenJan E. LieHarald BrunstadRolando di Primio