166 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 166 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
166 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 166 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessHydrocarbon fluid inclusions in the Argo salt, offshore Canadian Atlantic marginBy Yawooz A. KettanahArticle | Published in 2013 in Canadian Journal of Earth Sciences 50 (6)Publisher: NRC Research PressDOI: 10.1139/cjes-2012-0040Yawooz A. KettanahDepartment of Geology, College of Science, Salahaddin University, Erbil, Iraq.
- Restricted accessAssessment and exploration risking workflows for conventional and unconventional Arctic resources: Applications on the Alaska North SlopeBy Bjorn Wygrala, Oliver Schenk and Kenneth PetersArticle | Published in 2013 in The Leading Edge 32 (5)DOI: 10.1190/tle32050564.1Bjorn WygralaSchlumberger Aachen Technology CenterOliver SchenkKenneth Peters
- Restricted accessThe characteristics of fracture networks in the Shiranish Formation of the Bina Bawi Anticline; comparison with the Taq Taq Field, Zagros, Kurdistan, NE IraqBy A.H. Awdal, A. Braathen, O.P. Wennberg and G.H. SherwaniArticle | Published in 2013 in Petroleum Geoscience 19 (2)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2012-036A.H. AwdalDepartment of Geology & Petroleum Geology, School of Geosciences, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen AB24 3UE, UKA. BraathenUniversity Centre in Svalbard, Box 156, 9171 Longyearbyen, NorwayO.P. WennbergStatoil ASA, Research Centre Bergen, Sandsliveien 90, PB 7200, 5020 Bergen, NorwayG.H. SherwaniMinistry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Erbil, Kurdistan Region, Iraq
- Restricted accessOrigin and impact of authigenic chlorite in the Upper Cretaceous sandstone reservoirs of the Santos Basin, eastern BrazilBy Andréa B. Bahlis and Luiz F. De RosArticle | Published in 2013 in Petroleum Geoscience 19 (2)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2011-007Andréa B. BahlisGeosciences Institute, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul – UFRGS, Porto Alegre, BrazilLuiz F. De RosGeosciences Institute, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul – UFRGS, Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Restricted accessGeologically-based permeability anisotropy estimates for tidally-influenced reservoirs using quantitative shale dataBy D. Burton and L.J. WoodArticle | Published in 2013 in Petroleum Geoscience 19 (1)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2011-004D. BurtonBureau of Economic Geology, John A. and Katherine G. Jackson School of Geosciences, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas 78713-8924, USAL.J. WoodBureau of Economic Geology, John A. and Katherine G. Jackson School of Geosciences, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas 78713-8924, USA
- Restricted accessPrediction of residual oil saturation and cap-rock integrity from time-lapse, multicomponent seismic data, Delhi Field, LouisianaBy Thomas L. Davis, Assem Bibolova, Sean O'Brien, Doug Klepacki and Holly RobinsonArticle | Published in 2013 in The Leading Edge 32 (1)DOI: 10.1190/tle32010026.1Thomas L. DavisColorado School of MinesAssem BibolovaColorado School of MinesSean O'BrienColorado School of MinesDoug KlepackiColorado School of MinesHolly RobinsonColorado School of Mines
- Restricted accessA multicomponent seismic framework for estimating reservoir oil volumeBy Henrique A. Fraquelli and Robert R. StewartArticle | Published in 2013 in The Leading Edge 32 (1)DOI: 10.1190/tle32010080.1Henrique A. FraquelliPetrobrasRobert R. Stewart
- Restricted accessQuantitative interpretation of the McKay oil sands thermal area: Canadian case studyBy Laurie M. Weston Bellman, Amanda Knowles and Rozalia PakArticle | Published in 2012 in The Leading Edge 31 (11)DOI: 10.1190/tle31111362.1Laurie M. Weston BellmanCanadian Discovery Ltd.Amanda KnowlesRozalia Pak
- Restricted accessMapping crustal thickness and oceanic lithosphere distribution in the Eastern Mediterranean using gravity inversionBy Leanne Cowie and Nick KusznirArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2011-071Leanne CowieGeology & Geophysics, University of Liverpool, Liverpool L69 3BX, UKNick KusznirGeology & Geophysics, University of Liverpool, Liverpool L69 3BX, UK
- Restricted accessTectonic subsidence history and source-rock maturation in the Campos Basin, BrazilBy Suzanne E. Beglinger, Jan-Diederik van Wees, Sierd Cloetingh and Harry DoustArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079310-049Suzanne E. BeglingerJan-Diederik van WeesSierd CloetinghHarry Doust