166 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 166 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
166 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 166 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessTen years of seismic monitoring over a gas fieldBy J. R. Grasso and G. WittlingerArticle | Published in 1990 in Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America 80 (2)Publisher: Seismological Society of AmericaJ. R. GrassoG. Wittlinger
- Restricted accessThe characteristics of fracture networks in the Shiranish Formation of the Bina Bawi Anticline; comparison with the Taq Taq Field, Zagros, Kurdistan, NE IraqBy A.H. Awdal, A. Braathen, O.P. Wennberg and G.H. SherwaniArticle | Published in 2013 in Petroleum Geoscience 19 (2)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2012-036A.H. AwdalDepartment of Geology & Petroleum Geology, School of Geosciences, University of Aberdeen, Aberdeen AB24 3UE, UKA. BraathenUniversity Centre in Svalbard, Box 156, 9171 Longyearbyen, NorwayO.P. WennbergStatoil ASA, Research Centre Bergen, Sandsliveien 90, PB 7200, 5020 Bergen, NorwayG.H. SherwaniMinistry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Erbil, Kurdistan Region, Iraq
- Restricted accessOrigin and impact of authigenic chlorite in the Upper Cretaceous sandstone reservoirs of the Santos Basin, eastern BrazilBy Andréa B. Bahlis and Luiz F. De RosArticle | Published in 2013 in Petroleum Geoscience 19 (2)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2011-007Andréa B. BahlisGeosciences Institute, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul – UFRGS, Porto Alegre, BrazilLuiz F. De RosGeosciences Institute, Federal University of Rio Grande do Sul – UFRGS, Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Restricted accessGeologically-based permeability anisotropy estimates for tidally-influenced reservoirs using quantitative shale dataBy D. Burton and L.J. WoodArticle | Published in 2013 in Petroleum Geoscience 19 (1)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2011-004D. BurtonBureau of Economic Geology, John A. and Katherine G. Jackson School of Geosciences, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas 78713-8924, USAL.J. WoodBureau of Economic Geology, John A. and Katherine G. Jackson School of Geosciences, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas 78713-8924, USA
- Restricted accessMapping crustal thickness and oceanic lithosphere distribution in the Eastern Mediterranean using gravity inversionBy Leanne Cowie and Nick KusznirArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2011-071Leanne CowieGeology & Geophysics, University of Liverpool, Liverpool L69 3BX, UKNick KusznirGeology & Geophysics, University of Liverpool, Liverpool L69 3BX, UK
- Restricted accessTectonic subsidence history and source-rock maturation in the Campos Basin, BrazilBy Suzanne E. Beglinger, Jan-Diederik van Wees, Sierd Cloetingh and Harry DoustArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079310-049Suzanne E. BeglingerJan-Diederik van WeesSierd CloetinghHarry Doust
- Restricted accessOptimization of reservoir cut-off parameters: a case study in SW IranBy SeyedBijan Mahbaz, Hadi Sardar, Mehdi Namjouyan and Yaser MirzaahmadianArticle | Published in 2011 in Petroleum Geoscience 17 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079311-005SeyedBijan MahbazHadi SardarMehdi NamjouyanYaser Mirzaahmadian
- Restricted accessStructural and stratigraphic evolution of the Connemara discovery, Northern Porcupine Basin: significance for basin development and petroleum prospectivity along the Irish Atlantic MarginBy David W. Jones and John R. UnderhillArticle | Published in 2011 in Petroleum Geoscience 17 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079310-035David W. JonesJohn R. Underhill
- Restricted accessLate Aptian to Turonian stratigraphy of the eastern Arabian Plate – depositional sequences and lithostratigraphic nomenclatureBy F. S. P. van Buchem, M. D. Simmons, H. J. Droste and R. B. DaviesArticle | Published in 2011 in Petroleum Geoscience 17 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079310-061F. S. P. van BuchemM. D. SimmonsH. J. DrosteR. B. Davies
- Restricted accessSub-seismic fractures in foreland fold and thrust belts: insight from the Lurestan Province, Zagros Mountains, IranBy G. Casini, P.A. Gillespie, J. Vergés, I. Romaire, N. Fernández, E. Casciello, E. Saura, C. Mehl, S. Homke, J.-C. Embry, L. Aghajari and D. W. HuntArticle | Published in 2011 in Petroleum Geoscience 17 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079310-043G. CasiniP.A. GillespieJ. VergésI. RomaireN. FernándezE. CascielloE. SauraC. MehlS. HomkeJ.-C. EmbryL. AghajariD. W. Hunt