28 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 28 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
28 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 28 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessWell-bore reservoir evaluation technologies to optimize field revitalizationBy I. D. BryantArticle | Published in 2002 in Petroleum Geoscience 8 (4)Publisher: Geological Society of LondonDOI: 10.1144/petgeo.8.4.339I. D. Bryant
- Restricted accessTemperature dependence of the electrical resistivity of water-saturated rocksBy F. J. Llera, M. Sato, K. Nakatsuka and H. YokoyamaArticle | Published in 1990 in Geophysics 55 (5)DOI: 10.1190/1.1442869F. J. LleraFact. Aviles, Ensidesa Grupo INT, Aviles, SpainM. SatoFact. Aviles, Ensidesa Grupo INT, Aviles, SpainK. NakatsukaFact. Aviles, Ensidesa Grupo INT, Aviles, SpainH. YokoyamaFact. Aviles, Ensidesa Grupo INT, Aviles, Spain
- Restricted accessLocating faults in underground coal mines using high-resolution seismic reflection techniquesBy Lawrence M. Gochioco and Steven A. CottenArticle | Published in 1989 in Geophysics 54 (12)DOI: 10.1190/1.1442619Lawrence M. GochiocoConsolid. Coal Co., Res. and Dev. Dep., Library, PA, United StatesSteven A. CottenConsolid. Coal Co., Res. and Dev. Dep., Library, PA, United States
- Restricted accessTriangle Ranch Headquarters Field development using shallow core holes and high-resolution seismic dataBy Howard Renick and R. D. GunnArticle | Published in 1989 in Geophysics 54 (11)DOI: 10.1190/1.1442602Howard RenickRenick, Anderson & Assoc., Midland, TX, United StatesR. D. GunnGunn Oil Co., United States
- Restricted accessSeismic expression of the upper Morrow sands, western Anadarko BasinBy Jens R. HalversonArticle | Published in 1988 in Geophysics 53 (3)DOI: 10.1190/1.1442463Jens R. HalversonSeism. Interpret., Amarillo, TX, United States
- Restricted accessA case study of stratigraphic interpretation using shear and compressional seismic dataBy M. D. McCormack, J. A. Dunbar and W. W. SharpArticle | Published in 1984 in Geophysics 49 (5)DOI: 10.1190/1.1441686M. D. McCormackArco Oil and Gas Co., Dallas, TX, United StatesJ. A. DunbarArco Oil and Gas Co., Dallas, TX, United StatesW. W. SharpArco Oil and Gas Co., Dallas, TX, United States
- Restricted accessSeismic amplitude anomalies associated with thick First Leo sandstone lenses, eastern Powder River basin, WyomingBy A. H. Balch, M. W. Lee, John J. Miller and Robert T. RyderArticle | Published in 1981 in Geophysics 46 (11)DOI: 10.1190/1.1441158A. H. BalchU. S. Geol. Surv., Denver, CO, United StatesM. W. LeeU. S. Geol. Surv., Denver, CO, United StatesJohn J. MillerU. S. Geol. Surv., Denver, CO, United StatesRobert T. RyderU. S. Geol. Surv., Denver, CO, United States
- Restricted accessP- and S-wave delineation of the Horseshoe Atoll, Diamond-M Field, Texas, USABy Carlos Russian, Roderick Perez, Kurt Marfurt, Oswaldo Davogustto, Hani Alzahrani and Alison SmallArticle | Published in 2010 in The Leading Edge 29 (9)DOI: 10.1190/1.3485771Carlos RussianRoderick PerezKurt MarfurtOswaldo DavogusttoHani AlzahraniAlison Small
- Restricted accessLatent space modeling of seismic data: An overviewBy Bradley C. Wallet, Marcilio C. de Matos, J. Timothy Kwiatkowski and Yoscel SuarezArticle | Published in 2009 in The Leading Edge 28 (12)DOI: 10.1190/1.3272700Bradley C. WalletMarcilio C. de MatosJ. Timothy KwiatkowskiYoscel Suarez
- Restricted accessAnisotropy and beyond: Geologic perspectives on geophysical prospecting for natural fracturesBy Randall Marrett, Stephen E. Laubach and Jon E. OlsonArticle | Published in 2007 in The Leading Edge 26 (9)DOI: 10.1190/1.2780778Randall MarrettStephen E. LaubachJon E. Olson