46 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 46 for .
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
46 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 46 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessHydrogeothermal studies in the United KingdomBy J. A. Barker, R. A. Downing, D. A. Gray, J. Findlay, G. A. Kellaway, R. H. Parker and K. E. RollinArticle | Published in 2000 in Quarterly Journal of Engineering Geology and Hydrogeology 33 (1)DOI: 10.1144/qjegh.33.1.41J. A. BarkerR. A. DowningD. A. GrayJ. FindlayG. A. KellawayR. H. ParkerK. E. Rollin
- Restricted accessAssessing the seismic AVA detectability of CO2 storage sites using novel time-lapse attributesBy Arash Jafargandomi and Andrew CurtisArticle | Published in 2013 in Petroleum Geoscience 19 (4)DOI: 10.1144/petgeo2012-043Arash JafargandomiSchool of GeoSciences, University of Edinburgh, King’s Buildings, West Mains Road, Edinburgh EH9 3JW, UKAndrew CurtisSchool of GeoSciences, University of Edinburgh, King’s Buildings, West Mains Road, Edinburgh EH9 3JW, UK
- Restricted accessNew insights into hydrocarbon plays in the Caspian Sea, KazakhstanBy Davies Okere and Steve ToothillArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079311-045Davies OkereMulti-client and Global New Ventures Geoscience, CGGVeritas Services (UK) Ltd, Crompton Way, Manor Royal Industrial Estate, Crawley RH10 9QN, UKSteve ToothillMulti-client and Global New Ventures Geoscience, CGGVeritas Services (UK) Ltd, Crompton Way, Manor Royal Industrial Estate, Crawley RH10 9QN, UK
- Restricted accessSalt-induced stress anomalies: an explanation for variations in seismic velocity and reservoir qualityBy Guido Hoetz, Joris Steenbrink, Niek Bekkers, Annemieke Vogelaar and Stefan LuthiArticle | Published in 2011 in Petroleum Geoscience 17 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079311-002Guido HoetzJoris SteenbrinkNiek BekkersAnnemieke VogelaarStefan Luthi
- Restricted accessSedimentation styles and variability of organic matter types in the Triassic, non-marine half-grabens of west Argentina: implications for petroleum systems in rift basinsBy Oscar López-GamundíArticle | Published in 2010 in Petroleum Geoscience 16 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-912Oscar López-Gamundí
- Restricted accessImproved hydrocarbon charge prediction by source-rock modellingBy Are Tømmerås and Ute MannArticle | Published in 2008 in Petroleum Geoscience 14 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079308-766Are TømmeråsUte Mann
- Restricted accessA regional chemostratigraphically-defined correlation framework for the late Triassic TAG-I Formation in Blocks 402 and 405a, AlgeriaBy K. T. Ratcliffe, J. Martin, T. J. Pearce, A. D. Hughes, D. E. Lawton, D. S. Wray and F. BessaArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079305-669K. T. RatcliffeJ. MartinT. J. PearceA. D. HughesD. E. LawtonD. S. WrayF. Bessa
- Restricted accessThe geological and geochemical characteristics of source rocks in the Tertiary Nadu Formation of the Eastern Depression, Baise Basin, ChinaBy Liu Luofu, Harald Hoiland, Zhao Suping, Guo Yongqiang, Li Shuangwen and Chen YuanzhuangArticle | Published in 2006 in Petroleum Geoscience 12 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079304-649Liu LuofuHarald HoilandZhao SupingGuo YongqiangLi ShuangwenChen Yuanzhuang
- Restricted accessThe Deep-Water Architecture Knowledge Base: towards an objective comparison of deep-marine sedimentary systemsBy Jaco H. Baas, William D. McCaffrey and Robert J. KnipeArticle | Published in 2005 in Petroleum Geoscience 11 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079304-642Jaco H. BaasWilliam D. McCaffreyRobert J. Knipe
- Restricted accessGeothermal regime and hydrocarbon generation in the AlbanidesBy Alfred FrashëriArticle | Published in 2005 in Petroleum Geoscience 11 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079304-640Alfred Frashëri