82 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 82 for .
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
82 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 82 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessContinuous deep microseismic monitoring of the Karachaganak Field, Kazakhstan: integrating reservoir geoscience, drilling and engineeringBy M. Morosini, T. Daley, M. Eales, A. S. Boivineau, C. Nicou and A. JupeArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079311-042M. Morosini1OMV E&P, Trabrennstraße 6-8, 1020 Vienna, Austria7Formerly KPO, KSS Building 2, Aksai, KazakhstanT. Daley2BG Norge, Løkkeveien 103b, Stavanger, Norway7Formerly KPO, KSS Building 2, Aksai, KazakhstanM. Eales3Senergy GB Ltd, 39 Charing Cross Road, London, UK8Formerly KPO, 80 Victoria Street, London, SWIE 5JL, UKA. S. Boivineau4Schlumberger, Le Palatin 1, 1 cours du Triangle, La Defense-Paris, FranceC. Nicou5Schlumberger Oilfield Services Risabergveien 3, Tananger, Stavanger, NorwayA. Jupe6Altcom Ltd, Penzance, Cornwall, UK
- Restricted accessControls on reservoir compartmentalization of an Upper Permian tight gas field in Germany and links to a modern analogue in the Western USBy Philipp Antrett, Alexandra A. Vackiner, Peter A. Kukla, Stefan Back and Harald StollhofenArticle | Published in 2012 in Petroleum Geoscience 18 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079311-037Philipp Antrett1Wintershall Holding GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Str. 160, 34119 Kassel, GermanyAlexandra A. Vackiner1Wintershall Holding GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Str. 160, 34119 Kassel, GermanyPeter A. Kukla1Wintershall Holding GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Str. 160, 34119 Kassel, GermanyStefan Back1Wintershall Holding GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Str. 160, 34119 Kassel, GermanyHarald Stollhofen2Geological Institute, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Restricted accessThe role of stratigraphic juxtaposition for seal integrity in proven CO2 fault-bound traps of the Southern North SeaBy Graham Yielding, Nikos Lykakis and John R. UnderhillArticle | Published in 2011 in Petroleum Geoscience 17 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1354-0793/10-026Graham YieldingNikos LykakisJohn R. Underhill
- Restricted accessField-scale geometries of Upper Khuff reservoir geobodies in an outcrop analogue (Oman Mountains, Sultanate of Oman)By Bastian Koehrer, Thomas Aigner and Michael PöppelreiterArticle | Published in 2011 in Petroleum Geoscience 17 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079310-009Bastian KoehrerThomas AignerMichael Pöppelreiter
- Restricted accessGeological controls on Upper Permian Plattendolomit Formation reservoir prospectivity, Wissey Field, UK Southern North SeaBy Craig Duguid and John R. UnderhillArticle | Published in 2010 in Petroleum Geoscience 16 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-0793/10-021Craig DuguidJohn R. Underhill
- Restricted accessStructural evolution of minibasins on the Utsira High, northern North Sea; implications for Jurassic sediment dispersal and reservoir distributionBy Christopher A-L. Jackson, Karla E. Kane and Eirik LarsenArticle | Published in 2010 in Petroleum Geoscience 16 (2)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-011Christopher A-L. JacksonKarla E. KaneEirik Larsen
- Restricted accessGenerating a capillary saturation-height function to predict hydrocarbon saturation using artificial neural networksBy N. Al-Bulushi, P. R. King, M. J. Blunt and M. KraaijveldArticle | Published in 2010 in Petroleum Geoscience 16 (1)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-824N. Al-BulushiP. R. KingM. J. BluntM. Kraaijveld
- Restricted accessTurning exploration risk into a carbon storage opportunity in the UK Southern North SeaBy John R. Underhill, Nikos Lykakis and Salman ShafiqueArticle | Published in 2009 in Petroleum Geoscience 15 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-839John R. UnderhillNikos LykakisSalman Shafique
- Restricted accessEffects of depositional and diagenetic characteristics on carbonate reservoir quality: a case study from the South Pars gas field in the Persian GulfBy B. Esrafili-Dizaji and H. Rahimpour-BonabArticle | Published in 2009 in Petroleum Geoscience 15 (4)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-817B. Esrafili-DizajiH. Rahimpour-Bonab
- Restricted accessRole of intrusion-induced salt mobility in controlling the formation of the enigmatic ‘Silverpit Crater’, UK Southern North SeaBy John R. UnderhillArticle | Published in 2009 in Petroleum Geoscience 15 (3)DOI: 10.1144/1354-079309-843John R. Underhill