11 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 11 for .
Geologic Time: Era and Period
Geologic Time: Epoch and Age
11 results found
Showing 1 to 10 of 11 results for term "*" .
- Restricted accessFormation of Archaean continental lithosphere and its diamonds: the root of the problemBy D.G. PEARSON and N. WITTIGArticle | Published in 2008 in Journal of the Geological Society 165 (5)DOI: 10.1144/0016-76492008-003D.G. PEARSONN. WITTIG
- Restricted accessFormation and distribution of coal balls in the Herrin Coal (Pennsylvanian), Franklin County, Illinois Basin, USABy PHILIP J. DEMARISArticle | Published in 2000 in Journal of the Geological Society 157 (1)DOI: 10.1144/jgs.157.1.221PHILIP J. DEMARIS
- Restricted accessGenesis of the Middle Miocene stratabound sulphur deposits of northern IraqBy S. Z. JASSIM, R. RAISWELL and S. H. BOTTRELLArticle | Published in 1999 in Journal of the Geological Society 156 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.156.1.0025S. Z. JASSIMR. RAISWELLS. H. BOTTRELL
- Restricted accessδ34S of Lower Carboniferous anhydrite, Cumbria and its implications for barite mineralization in the northern PenninesBy S. F. CROWLEY, S. H. BOTTRELL, M. D. B. MCCARTHY, J. WARD and B. YOUNGArticle | Published in 1997 in Journal of the Geological Society 154 (4)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.154.4.0597S. F. CROWLEYS. H. BOTTRELLM. D. B. MCCARTHYJ. WARDB. YOUNG
- Restricted accessMineral Deposits Studies Group annual meeting, 1986By R. P. FOSTERArticle | Published in 1988 in Journal of the Geological Society 145 (1)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.145.1.0175R. P. FOSTER
- Restricted accessDiamond-bearing upper Karoo fluvial sediments in NE SwazilandBy B. R. Turner and W. E. L. MinterArticle | Published in 1985 in Journal of the Geological Society 142 (5)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.142.5.0765B. R. TurnerW. E. L. Minter
- Restricted accessLate Quaternary alluvial placer development in the humid tropics: the case of the Birim Diamond Placer, GhanaBy A. M. Hall, M. F. Thomas and M. B. ThorpArticle | Published in 1985 in Journal of the Geological Society 142 (5)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.142.5.0777A. M. HallM. F. ThomasM. B. Thorp
- Restricted accessPalaeogeomorphology and the occurrence of diamondiferous placer deposits in Koidu, Sierra LeoneBy M. F. Thomas, M. B. Thorp and R. M. TeeuwArticle | Published in 1985 in Journal of the Geological Society 142 (5)DOI: 10.1144/gsjgs.142.5.0789M. F. ThomasM. B. ThorpR. M. Teeuw